Alive.

As Anoriath stepped towards Zanazar he couldn't comprehend what he had just felt, Anoriath's mind raced with ideas knowing that a battle between him and his sister would be catastrophic. Anoriath suddenly snapped and shouted at Zanazar who looked very worried. ''Why didn't you tell me that Zilostrike had hold of a coffin! You didn't think for one second. I should tear you apart, limb by limb.'' Zanazar smirked as he replied while still in his armour, ''You think you could stop me?'' Zanazar said as he began to bring some technology out from his sleeve. This technology was forbidden and emitted a high frequency that only Anoriath could hear. Anoriath suddenly fell to the ground as his veins protruded out from his skin and his face became pale. Zanazar continued, ''I have complete control over you, boy.'' 

As White-Redemption's leader known as Kronith stood in awe by his work, he watched Yoshi step out into the scorching heat of the day. She had new powers from how she had been resurrected. Yoshi's voice slowly echoed through the long hallways of the castle fort yet as she spoke, she had a couple words of wisdom. ''My brother is weak. You all fail to see this, but I shall work with you. If it means the death of my brother.'' Kronith spoke with a deep and booming voice as his cloak behind him swayed in the light breeze that had been picked up. ''Yoshi, you have been reawakened and yet you still are out for vengeance?'' Yoshi's glare snapped towards Kronith as he stuttered back in his place.

Desrupt was over-run by the number of remaining soldiers White-Redemption still had, yet their leader who went by the name of Kilonaux had made it out in time, her war hammer still bleeding with guts, the only thing she had left was the coffin. This also had a name that was barely visible yet she had hidden inside a tree but when Kilonaux went back to get the coffin, it was already open. This time, vines and leaves grew around her feet and Luna had stepped out behind a tree and smirked. ''Who dares disturb my slumber. Why am I back on this wretched planet?'' Kilonaux looked at Luna and smiled. ''We did it, you're alive!'' exclaimed Kilonaux with pure excitement. ''There are dangers that only you can defeat, Their names are Anoriath Homodo Shimada, Yoshi, the sister of Anoriath and the one not yet resurrected. Katelyn. These people threaten your life and will do anything to destroy you.

Krakros had sat in the foreboding desert for hours, the ground started to shake and sand piled into the coffin that he had buried. He stood up, a little uneasy and the coffin burst open and a tornado of sand surrounded the coffin, after the tornado subsided. Katelyn stepped out and smirked as she quickly diverted her gaze to Krakros. ''Why am I here? What is this desert?'' said Katelyn in a slightly unsettling voice. Krakros answered her slowly. ''You're in Tokyo. After the battle where you killed your most forsaken enemy, a huge shockwave had caused this part to burn and turn itself into a huge desert.'' Katelyn chucked as she looked towards Krakros. ''With this new power, I could make anyone's lungs filled with sand.'' She smiled and said evilly. ''Where is Anoriath.''

Anoriath tried fighting against the pain of this huge frequency that had him pinned to the ground, he couldn't handle it as he screamed in pain. After this ear-piercing scream, his body began to glow as a blast of energy exploded from his body, Zanazar flew back a couple feet as Anoriath stood up and his Kiziro started to emerge from his back. He then aimed towards Zanazar and smirked, puncturing his skin on impact and then ripped his body in two. Zanazar didn't even have a chance to scream for mercy. Anoriath ripped his limbs, tearing nerve from nerve, blood and intestines spewed out and made a small puddle around his body where the corpse now rotted. '' Let's see you have control over that,'' Anoriath spoke softly to the dead man. He then rose up and looked at the remaining clan members. ''I am now your leader. You shall bow down to me, any of those who don't want me as your leader, run.'' One person ran from his words as Anoriath pounced and landed on top of the frightened soldier. He then began to rip his head apart with his teeth alone and laughed maliciously. ''I will win.'' At this point, another, more powerful shock came from his body. This caused a small rumble and transported him to what looked like the afterlife. Yet three others stood and looked at each other. Luna, Katelyn, Yoshi and Anoriath were all in the same dimension, prepared to fight their enemies.