Darkness

Yoshi continued to wander around the plant that orbited the star 25,000 light seconds away, all she saw was darkness. She started to cry, her tears fell to the ground almost instantly, the gravity was almost at a crushing rate. She didn't know why or what had happened. She felt pure anger and rage for someone. Anoriath, she wanted to kill Anoriath. She didn't know what to do in this situation and her body started to warm up, her anger and her sadness joining together to make one huge blast of fire that surrounded her and stretched a couple of meters. Yoshi's face jerked up as she realised her powers, she didn't have to freeze, she didn't have to die. She tried conjuring up her fire to keep her warm but her mind was not focused, ice began to form on her left arm and the side of her face. She shivered as the frostbite began to kick in. ''Shit!'' She shouted as she saw the faraway sun slowly disappear out of her vision, she was completely alone. 

As she sat down in defeat she tried focusing her mind, she felt the ground, the cold and icy ground that held many edges that you could easily cut yourself on, Yoshi didn't want to move just in case she slipped and part of the ice impaled her. She sighed and let her breathing slow down. She put both her palms on the floor and she saw that the veins were slowly becoming red, then her skin. The ice started to crack and melt as her hands were warming up the ice. First, it turned to water but then it started to boil. She stopped herself from ruining her only source of water but she knew she could control her powers. She grabbed a piece of the ground with her right arm as her left hand was damaged from frostbite, she knew that this substance that she picked up was flammable and so she warmed it up and set it alight. She finally had a continuous heat source that was able to give her light and a little bit of warmth.  

A few hours had passed and she began to starve, she ignored the rumbling of her stomach and saw a mountain that stretched quite high, she started her journey towards it and stumbled up the foreboding mountain, as she got higher up she saw black everywhere. She shook her head as all she could see was the beauty of the milky way galaxy, all the stars, even the Andromeda galaxy was visible. She used to be able to stargaze and see the constellations and yet those were lost in the thousands of stars that were visible. She stopped looking up as a sudden jolt had caused her to lose balance on the mountain and her head was now looking to where the star this planet was orbiting. It wasn't a star any longer, The star had increased in brightness and seemed to be larger. ''You have to be fucking kidding me.''  Her breathing increased as fear flooded her body, a bright light overpowered the dark planet and vibrant colours were now visible, dark blue ice ravines, blood-red ice and baby blue waterfalls. She took this moment of peace as she knew her death was heading for her at lightspeed. She only had ten minutes to live before the star reached her. The star had gone supernova, exploding with all the colours in the known universe. 

The toxic gasses held within were lethal towards humans and every species in the multiverse. She knew her death was coming and so she got onto her knees and thought of her brother, Anoriath. She imagined him happy with the friends he made. She started to cry as the gravity of the planet pulled down her tears to the ground. She started to regret what she did and waited for her skin to be intoxicated by the gasses. However, a couple of minutes had passed and she felt a small vibration behind her, suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder and she looked up. ''Run, now!'' Said the man who she couldn't make out. She saw a portal and ran into it. The ground beneath her began to crack and the planet was about to explode and burn. Within milliseconds of the planet exploding she made it into the portal and felt sand beneath her with the crashing waves against the island. ''Where--where am I?'' Yoshi asked herself and turned around and saw two people standing there with portals surrounding them. ''Welcome back.'' Said the man and he looked at her. ''Did you miss me, sister?'' Leah then looked at Anoriath and gasped. ''You have a sister?''