Chapter Three

Nutrition was over for Ryou, he didn't want to experience what he just did at nutrition again. His pain was already miserable as it already is.

He truly hated being alone, no one to care for him at all. I wished that his sister and mother was still alive. He wished that his father still cared for him. He wished that he could feel happiness again.

He asked some questions in his mind.

'Why me?'

'Why was Bakura was so mean to me?'

'What's the point of living anymore?'

Each thought saddened him. He hated himself. He always thought he was never good enough, useless to this world, and alone.

All he did during each class, was pay attention, write down the answer, and  be quiet for the whole class. Soon enough, he was done for the day.

Ryou tried making himself unknown as possible when he was walking back to his place. He didn't want to experience that again.

He walked back to his house, ate his dinner, studied, and slept for the next day.

              ✝               

Ryou woke up early and looked at his alarm. Early as always. He really didn't want to go to school because of what happened yesterday.

But.

'What makes papa proud.' he thought.

He reluctantly got out of bed and got ready for school. He got dressed up and started to eat his breakfast.

While he was eating his breakfast, all his terrible memories came flooding back into his head.

He started crying out of pain. He put his hands on his face, soaking some parts of his hands with tears.

He began to wipe his tears away. After he was done with breakfast, he washed his face to remove the dried out tears on his face.

He got his backpack and lunch bag and headed out the door, and started walking to school.

Soon, he had arrived to his destination. He went straight to his locker to get all his books and necessities.

As he was walking to his class early, someone pinned him onto the wall. It was Bakura, looking at him with a smirk.

Ryou looked at him with fear in his eyes. Ryou decided to say nothing, no matter what.

Bakura looked at him contently with his smirk plastered on his face. He put a hand on Ryou's cheek. Ryou looked up towards him.

"What are you looking at?" he hissed.

Ryou turned his head away. "Hmp, whatever." He said as he started walking away.

'Mine. He'll soon be all mine.'