Chapter Ten

Ryou. The boy that Bakura valued so much has been inflicted by pain. And it was his job to banish pain from his beloved's life.

And who was that pain right at this moment?

His father.

He will erase him. For causing unneeded pain onto his beloved. He didn't care that it was Ryou's father that he was erasing.

He knows that Ryou will disagree with his actions, but sooner or later, Ryou will become grateful that he had eliminated this parasitic creature out of his life.

Bakura had his gloves on, and he was able to track Ryou's father from Ryou passing down information in where he father lived in past conversations.

It was midnight, and was observing the digging site where Ryou's father found valuables.

His father was staring down at a dug up hole. It was the perfect opportunity to strike. Bakura snuck up behind and approached to attack like a predator.

His father was able to detect Bakura's presence in the last minute and got startled. Due to his startleness, he fell into the hole that he was previously staring at. His father cowered before Bakura who was at high ground.

"Y-You! You were that young man that Ryou was kissing with! What do you want with me?!" He stuttered.

"Your life." Bakura snarled.

"So Ryou has been meeting up with a psychopath! Of cour-"

"Shut up. You disgusting parasite. But, I suppose that is an understatement." Bakura chuckled as he threw his pocket knife right at Ryou's mouth.

Ryou's father gagged and started coughing up blood. "It's been a while a while since I seen a sight like that. Especially Ryou keeping me from killing other people. I honestly don't get how a pure hearted boy could have a disgusting father like you." Bakura said as he jumped down in the hole.

Bakura retrieved his knife and stabbed him once at the chest. There, the man had stopped breathing.

"Hmp." Bakura sneered as he pulled out his knife out of the man's chest.

Bakura climbed out of the hole and dumped some dirt onto the body. He also made sure to cover up his tracks.

And all security cameras were destoryed. And he made sure that no witnesses were alive.

He went back to his place and washed his knife. But he made sure to dispose of it afterwards.