Chapter Five

Those exact words that were announced made Ryou shiver with fear. But at the same time he felt kinda relieved.

If there was a murderer on the loose, he could be the next victim, and he wouldn't have to commit suicide anytime soon if he was dead or in other words, killed by a murderer.

He knew that no one would ever mourn his death. So this was his chance to die soon.

Everyone around him started to panic. "What happens if we're next?!" a student panicked.

"Why should we stay here, we should be at home instead!" another student shouted.

Ryou kept his mouth shut, not showing any signs to his classmates that he really wanted to die by the hands of a murderer.

Since the corpse was discovered upstairs, all the students who were upstairs were interrogated. Luckily for Ryou, he was downstairs the entire time.

The bell rang, but everyone remained in their classrooms. Soon enough, the police came to investigate the murder. Soon, everyone was excused early home.

Ryou was casually walking towards the direction to his house. Then, a cold, ominous hands covered his mouth. And an arm wrapping his body. Ryou turned his eyes behind him.

His eyes widened as he saw who it is.

It was Bakura.

His body was suddenly filled with fear. He couldn't speak from the hand that was covering his mouth. "Shhh... Ryou. I'm not here to hurt you." he said.

Ryou didn't dare to respond back to him. Then, Bakura proceeded to take off his hand that was covering his mouth. "W-Why are you here...? W-Why me...?" Ryou stuttered.

"It's quite simple actually, you are mine Ryou. And you can't escape that. I will have you, I will claim you, and I will do anything just to have you." Bakura said menacingly.

He didn't know that Bakura was this obsessive about him. "W-Wait.... you were the one who killed the student upstairs....?" Ryou asked.

If Bakura was this obsessive about him, and would do anything, basically anything. It would be a good guess if he was the murderer.

Bakura laughed maniacally. "Good guess, my little Ryou. Yes, I did kill that student upstairs." he said.

"Why....?" Ryou asked.

"That student annoyed me for a second." Then he chuckled. "It's hilarious how he was considered a top bully. He did something that ticked me off, so I choked him to death. Too bad I couldn't rip apart his organs, or else he would scream, and everybody would hear me."

"Y-You monster...." Ryou said.

"Ryou, Ryou, it's not like I can help it. Like the way that you can't help getting claimed by me." Bakura said.

'I have to call the police..' Ryou thought.

"And if you were thinking to call the police... don't even think about it, I used gloves to choke him. It's very unfortunate that I couldn't dispose the body since it was the middle of class." he said.

'Wait, if Bakura is the murderer he could kill me....' Ryou thought.

"Bakura..." Ryou said.

"Hm?" Bakura responded.

"Kill me." Ryou said.