Chapter Four

Ryou feared Bakura with all his heart. He always tried to avoid eye contact with him, always tried to stay away from him, and to avoid him as much as possible.

He had no idea what his motives are, he had no idea why Bakura choked him at the first day of school.

He would always be alone. But sometimes, he prayed that he would have some friends one day.

He never had a single friend in his life before, except his sister, which was his only real friend.

Unfortunately, his sister had died in a car accident along with his mother. He missed them, especially his mother.

Why did he had to go to so much despair? He didn't know.

Why did Bakura make him suffer so much? He didn't know.

Why is the world so cruel?

He.

Didn't.

Know.

He was always reluctant to go to school. But anything to make his father proud.

But maybe, dying was better. He would be better off dead. He wouldn't be a disappointment to anyone anymore if he was dead.

Because he doesn't have to prove anything when he's dead. If he was dead, he would be with his mother and sister.

If he was dead, he would feel at ease.

But, if he committed suicide, what would his father feel?

His father would be extremely upset. But deep inside, he knew, his father could care less about him.

His father was greedy. He only wanted valubles and treasures. Nothing else, nothing less.

Ryou paid attention to the lesson, writing all the necessary notes. His classmates surrounded him, but deep inside, he felt so alone.

His pain was infinite. His pain was endless. And it would never go away.

Soon enough, it was Nutrition, and he was eating alone at a table. He mostly studying as he was eating.

Soon enough, he was back in class. Then something was announced during class.

"Hello students.... a dead body of a student has been found near the lockers upstairs. All students must remain in their classrooms until the police arrive."