5. Say You Love Me

Your eyes fluttered to open, feeling something caressed your hair. Once you managed to open your eyes, you flinched after seeing someone who was your friend. Still confused of your surroundings, you tried to remember the last event. It was when the flash memory of you being kissed by him until you suffocated then unconscious, made you jumped off the bed and ran to the door. You tried to open the doorknob but it was futile. He locked the door.

You banged on the door many times, shouting for help, hoping that somebody out there would hear. But he just laughed at you as if he was mocking you and trying to tell you that there was no escape from him.

"Keep away from me!" You yelled at him when you saw he was slowly walking to approach you. Of course, Oikawa ignored you and keep walking because he knew that you shouldn't tell him what to do. "One step and i call the cops!"

You didn't give up to stop him. But still, it didn't has effect on him. Your hand tried to grab the phone in your pocket but realized that your phone has gone. Your eyes widen before knowing he already in front of you, looking down at your petite figure. You wanted to ran but you were caged between his hands.

"[Y/N], look at me." Oikawa demanded, but you didn't want to obey him. "Look at me or i'll hurt that libero--"

Once you heard him said a word about your crush, you immediately glared at him. "Don't you dare to harm him." You said bravely and he laughed.

"This has gone too far, isn't it? Your mind has already filled with that boy. I should do something--"

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. BASTARD!" You shouted at his face, after that, you felt something sting on your face, your left cheek especially.

"Oya... Oya... Even your mouth now as dirty as him." He said after slapped your cheek. You looked into his eyes, daring him about what he would do, yet only caught his intimidating look. Those eyes from last night, full of lust. You were trembling, couldn't move your body away from him. "YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ONLY! You shouldn't think about someone else but me! I should get rid of--"

"Please.. Oikawa-san.. Don't do that.." Your eyes began to water. "I-I'll do anything.. But don't hurt him..."

He looked into your teary eyes and he smiled mockingly. "You willingly to do anything for him. I'm so envy. I wish i were in his position. But never mind, i will be...soon.."

With that, he slapped your right cheek, hard until your head almost hit the corner of table. Then he grabbed your hair and pulled it. You could see his face from your watery eyes yet he didn't want to take a pity on you. Oikawa pushed you to the bed and straddled your back so you were facing the pillow.  He took the ropes from his bag and began to tie your hands and your feet.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! RELEASE ME YOU FUCK--" You couldn't continue your words as he gagged you with cloth.

"I dare you to say that filthy word again to me..." He threatened you as he put the knife on your neck almost cut it. But you didn't dare to let out your breath or move. You just wished he would never hurt you. But, girl you're wrong. He pulled your shirt up, revealing your bare back then hit it with his belt. You scream as the belt made contact with your back. Sting. Was all you could feel. "Seems like i should teach you a lesson."

//Smack

"This is for fall in love with that libero."

//Smack

"This is for yelling at me."

//Smack

"This is for your bad mouth."

//Smack//smack

You couldn't help your tears as he kept smacking you with his belt. Your scream was muffled by the cloth on your mouth. You wanted to stop so you scream as loud as you could, hoping that he would release you. Oikawa noticed your struggle and your scream. He stopped for a while then pulled your hair back again.

"Hmm? Do you want to say something [Y/N]-chan?" He asked you and you nodded. He took off the cloth from your mouth then you began to plead at him.

"Please stop this... It hurts, Oikawa-san. L-let's start it over again. I won't tell this to anyone--"

"Say you love me." He said- no- he demanded at you. Your eyes widen. How could you say that you love this monster? How could you lie? What if after you said those words he took an advantage on you? But if it would stop him from hurting you and your crush, you would do everything.

"I-I love you-- AAHHHH!"

"Liar." He spanked you again. "You said that because you just want my mercy, don't you?"

He continued what he's done until you felt really tired and you couldn't feel everything. He knew this and stopped for the second times. He looked at your swollen eyes that slowly began to close then he smiled.

"From now on, you will obey me. Don't lie to me. You aren't allowed to yell at me and of course, i will never let you interact with other people than me. You're all for myself alone... If you break what i told you, you'll face the consequences." He said to your unconscious figure as he smiled triumphantly after hearing the three words that he wanted to hear from your lips.

'I love you.'