17. Ending 3 [the beginning of sequel]

After you knew that Akise was dead, you stared blankly at your reflection in a shattered mirror. You felt cold air poking your skin as you remembered you still on your nightgown that Oikawa wanted you to wear forcefully. When he thought you had calm enough, he lifted you up bridal style and put you gently on the bed. He went to the bathroom to take the first aid kit so he could treat your wound on your feet.

You kept silent as if you had your life been taken away from you. After seven minutes he took care of your wound, he went back to the bathroom to put the aid kit.

"Divorce me, Tooru." You said quietly. Though you already knew he would never do that. Never in a million years. Your mind couldn't think straight as you plead at him to divorce you with that blank look. Your eyes never met his and still stayed at the ceiling. He didn't care about what you say anymore and positioned himself to sleep beside you with his hand on your waist an his face in the crook of your neck. Your mind was wandering around, had tired of the things you uselessly said to him.

Feeling useless of everything and nothing you could do, but pray that someone would safe you and took you out from this prison. Your mind still wandered to the memory of you and Akise together. A single tear ran down your cheek.

Was this your fate?

Would you be trapped forever in this prison?

Won't you take revenge?

And suddenly you heard a sirene, your eyes shot open as you sat at the bed immediately, making Oikawa did so. He too was surprised by the sound as he walked to the window and looked out there. You could tell it was good news for you because his face turned into dark and angry.

The police has came!

You felt a joy bursted all of your body. Sadly you forgot about your wound as you tried to ran towards the door and you fell on your knees. Oikawa immediately picked you up and put you back to the bed. He open the drawer, took a tape and rope to tie you there. You shouted and struggling, hoping the police to save you as soon as possible. You heard someone was barging at the door and they managed to force entry.  You still screamed though it was muffled by the tape.

You waited, looking at the doorway of your bedroom with a hint of hope. But you heard a clinking sound beside your head. When you looked to your right, there stood Oikawa pointed a gun on your head. You couldn't guess if it was empty or not but this time you were sure that he would never be kidding. You held your breath and sunk on your back.

"Oikawa Tooru. You are under arrest."

The police officers said as they pointed a gun towards both of you while holding a shield.

"Don't come any closer!" Oikawa shouted as you felt a tear fell from his eyes. "PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN OR I KILL HER!"

"Listen. Let's talk-"

"NO! I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU ALL! YOU ARE TRYING TO SEPARATE ME FROM HER! WH-"

You were surprised as you heard him bursted into heavy cried. It was painful to watch. His grip on you was never loosened. Suddenly your felt hurt in your chest as if something was squeezed your heart into pieces.

"Why.... Why can't i be happy for once.. i- i thought i could get something i love if im trying so hard... I thought volleyball is the only thing i love and need but i was wrong... You changed everything (Y/N)-chan." Still sobbing hard, his eyes looked down at you and his gun moved below your chin, asking you to look at him back. Sorrow. The only word that could describe him right now.