11. The News

Back to the time when you have Akise. It has been four days and you were grateful Akise has recovered, though not completely.

There he was, sitting on a wheel chair while being pushed by the brunette haired male. They were ready to go to the toy store. You were following behind them while thinking something that you couldnt understand why. First, Oikawa Tooru, the boy that obsessed with you in high school was now acting like a stranger. It was good though if he stop being an obsessed guy but still, why should he act like that?

"Mommy, come here. Why are you walking behind us?" Akise asked you as he frowned. You were snapped from your thought as you immediately came closer to the both of them. The store was nearby. It wasn't in a big mall or something, but across hospital. So it was fine for him to go.

When you have arrived there, it felt like you were done anything. Oikawa took care of Akise as if he was being his father while you just stared at how happy Akise was. It made you scared honestly. You were still traumatized by what happened years ago. You didn't like he neared Akise.

"Doctor." You interrupted them. "I think you have a schedule to check another patient. Maybe you should leave. I can take care of him myself. Thank you--"

"No problem." He cut you off. "I dont have any schedule this time. It's okay i want to accompany my favorite patient here.."

The words sent shiver down your spine. You couldn't speak suddenly. As you thought, he hid something behind you. The uneasy feeling keep coming back in your mind.

Oikawa turned to the white haired boy and continued to talk something that you couldn't hear clearly even though you stood closer to them. You felt like his words has hypnotized you.

After half an hour Oikawa led you and Akise back to the hospital, looking at the boy's tired face made him realized that's enough for today. When Akise has fallen asleep on his bed, Oikawa asked you to have some talk. You were hesitate whether accept it or not. But you choose to agree anyway.

It was 5 PM when Oikawa led you to the bench at hospital park.

"What is it, Doctor?" You asked him as you stood there didnt want to sit beside him.

"Please sit." He told you and with the heavy heart you complied to his word. You knew he was smiling when you sat beside him even if you didnt see his face. You waited there, staring blankly at the tree in front of you.

"Is there something happen to Akise?" You finally broke the silent.

"Ah.. Sadly it's not the reason i want to talk about." He answered without looking at you.

"Then, i should leave now. I have to work early tomorrow." You said annoyingly and processed to stand up, but he stopped you.

"Why so rude, [L/-], Mrs. [L/N].." He said a little bit sarcastic yet sad. But you didn't want to hear anything from him. "Please stay for a while... It has been years we didn't see each other. I-i know maybe you have traumatized about what i did in the past but i promise i've changed. I want to start it over again."

You stopped and looked down. "Im sorry but i cant do that. I need more time. If you want me to forgive you then i will, but please stay away from my life."

"I treat your son. You cant push me away like that--"

"Yes i know, that's why it would be better if you return it to Dr. Fujioka. But if you dont want then what you did is right, act like we never know each other. But never hope to start it over." You cut his words and keep silent for a while, waiting what answer he would say.

"Are we clear?" You asked as you looked behind, knowing nothing came out from his mouth. He was looking down as he clenched his fist. You were worried and panicked, afraid he would come back into his obsessive side. Your feet were slowly taking a short step back.

"I thought being nice to you is the best way. Well, i was wrong." He suddenly spoke.

'Come on [F/N] move your feet then run!' you told yourself but all you could do was turning and walking away from him.

"Don't you want to know about your friend?"

You stopped suddenly. A lot of questions were running around your mind.

"Dont you dare to hurt her!" You shouted at him as you clenched your fist.

"A..ah.. She already hurt herself, i guess."

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused.

"Will you stay with me if i tell you the truth?"

"JUST TELL ME WHAT THE F YOU WANT TO TELL ME!" you let out your anger.

"She's gone." He said calmly yet seriously.

"W-what?" You said

"She died." He continued. "But more precisely, she killed herself."

You laughed bitterly. "You're joking right? She still alive! She sends me a lot of messages since the day i leave. We still communicate now! I-i can prove it to you." You talked faster as the panic feelings attacked you.

It was true that your friend still sent you a message, made you knew about her condition each day. You grab your phone and started scrolling her number then called her. Suddenly you heard a phone ring.

"This?" Oikawa asked as he showed you his ringing phone. You still confused but when you saw your number on his screen, you felt defeated.

"H-how? W-why?"

"Yes. I was the one who always texting you, giving you a fake news about her. This is the only thing i can do to keep your presence with me and i told you. She's died....

I killed her. I told her to kill herself."

--------------------------------------

I guess i'll update a double chapter for this week lol. I'll try to update today for the next chapter ^^ cz it's getting excited hehe.