9. Finally

"Who is she?"

"Is she the new student?"

"I heard she is transferred here because she was bullied in Karasuno."

"Oh my God that's really bad."

"Hey look! Oikawa senpai approaches her!"

"Are they befriended?"

"I doubt that. As his fans, i never heard he has a friend like her. Besides, she is just average girl."

"Then why are they talking as if they have known for so long?"

There was a pause for a moment.

"Dont tell me..." The first girl said.

"They're dating?!"

All of his fangirls were shouting together. You heard what they talked about you since you moved to his school two days ago. They were gossiping about you and somehow you get used to it. What makes it weird is Oikawa never say about your relationship with him to his fans. It was strange because he had told your friend about it, but why did he shut his mouth to his fan girls? Perhaps he loved being popular boy too much and afraid that his fan girls would leave him because he already got a girlfriend.

You smiled mockingly, "Boys are the same."

You were on the rooftop, enjoying your food and hoping Oikawa wouldn't find you there. But then he appeared in a blink of an eye as if teleported beside you. He sat there while eating his lunch as he talked many things that you ignored and only answered him with hum and yes. You never asked or talked back at him.

"[Y/N] chan... I had a dream that we made a family-- [Y/N] chan?!"

You choked on your food once he mentioned a family. He patted your back until you get better. You drank a water, hoping that the word 'family' would go from your mind.

"We have a cute and beautiful daughter--"

"Stop it." You said and made him looked at you surprised.

"Why? I just want to tell you my beautiful dream that will come true for sure~" He said with his usual cheery voice.

"I dont want to hear such a crap." You spat at him without looking at his face.

"[Y/N] chan. I think we have a deal. You are not allowed to say such a things to me." He said as he turned you around and made you face him. He stared at you blankly and his grip on your shoulder was really tight. You wanted to talk back but you couldn't. So you just stared at him for a moment until he let go of your shoulder. "I'm sorry."

You were surprised by his words.

'did he just say sorry?'

You didn't respond as you immediately moved your gaze to the sky above.

"I've been thinking for a days, if you want to go out with me? I mean we are dating but we never have a time together to have fun."

'Who is this guy? I doubt this is Oikawa.'

"Sure." You said without thinking. You didn't know why you agreed to his word. As if your brain has already set to comply him.

"Then, let's go out at Saturday evening! I have prepared something special for you~" He continued happily before the bell rang and made both of you ran into the class.

---

Today is the day you and Oikawa will go out together. He brought you to the nearest carnival. It was beautiful, last time you came there with your family. What a wonderful memory, and suddenly you missed them.