Chapter 1

Hey everybody! I'm trying once again to bring another story your way. Please let me know what you think of it.

*cathrineoriginal*
***********

Isla Sorna December 1990.

All you could hear, was bird calls up in the threes. It was as if the forest was asleep. The animals by the water was having a slow day, letting themselves soak in the cool water, seeming it was so warm outside. It seemed to be a calm, and soothing day in the forest.

But not for long.

The bushes started to move, and it gained the animals attention. They quivered at the thought of what potential threat that was heading their way.

A little girl, no older that five, ran through the bushes, panting heavily. She was running from something, and she was running fast. She hid behind a large tree, trying her best to catch her breath. She looked around frantically, trying to find out where to run to next. Where would be safe for her to go?

She heard something move behind the tree, and she ran for it, no other option. All she had to do, was to reach the fence. If she could do that, she would be safe. The sound of stomping feet alerted her that she needed to move even quicker. She ran as fast as her little legs could muster.

There! Over there in the distance. She could see the fence. She was almost there, and she knew that it was a chance she could make it.

The sounds and anticipation were almost too much, but she was going to make this. The noises behind her shifted, and for a second, she thought that she had made it. She was safe.

Out of nowhere, something cut her off, screeching and clawing in the air. The little girl screamed, but wasn't able to stop, and smacked right into the creature making the both of them tumble to the ground.

The creature got up way quicker than the girl, and she was staring, right into the terrifying eyes of a dinosaur, a T-Rex. Not a fully grown one, but a baby one, strong and lethal none there less. The little girl didn't know what to do in this compromising position, and she knew she was defeated. The T-Rex walked slowly towards her, studying her every move, studying to see if she was something to be eaten. The little girl didn't move from her spot, trying to figure out what the dinosaur would do. The T-Rex towered over her, all she had to do was charge, and the little girl would be done for.

Suddenly, the dinosaur went for it, snarling terrifyingly and attacked the little girl. She let out a shriek, that made bird take off scared, but there was no reason to.

In the next moment, all you could hear were full on laughter. It was the little girl... she was laughing so hard, and with good reason. She was being attacked with kisses, by the little baby- T-Rex. The dinosaur was licking her all over like a dog.

"Rexy! Don't do that! That's so gross!" The girl said in between laughter. She gently pushed the T-Rex back, and it obeyed her just like that. "You're really getting the hang of hide and seek."

The T-Rex looked at her, not quite understand what she was saying, and cocked her head to the side. The little girl let out a sigh, before wrapping her arms around it's neck.

"You're my best friend, Rexy. And we'll be together forever." She said closing her eyes tightly together.

What the girl didn't know, was the ones watching them this whole time. She was being watched with hawk eyes. A mother standing there, fearing for her daughter's life. She felt someone approaching her and wasn't that surprised to see her husband standing there next to her.