Chapter 5

I give you the next chapter of the story! I am so glad you like it. It means a lot to me.

Please tell me what you think of this one as well.

I do not own Jurassic World, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Third person p.o.v

As Owen watched Kate walk back into her trailer, Owen found himself standing there, wishing she would come back outside. That kiss she gave him, almost made him jump her like a caveman. He had never acted like that with anyone before. But there was something about her that he couldn't shake.

It was going to be hard to go to sleep tonight.

The next morning, he woke up early, not being able to sleep any longer. Kate was the first thought that popped into his head. He really needed to get his day started, doing something productive. He decided to go out for a run. It would clear his head before meeting Barry at the Raptor Paddock.

The sun was already up as he ran around the lake a few times, but it didn't seem to work. He couldn't get that woman out of his mind.

He just hoped that his girls wouldn't become jealous of her when he introduced them to her.

Owen continued up the road and couldn't help but curse when he saw Kate's car leaving her trailer. He wanted to talk to her, but he understood that she had to do her thing. It surprised him when she stopped and stood still for a few minutes. Owen jogged towards the car and saw her banging her head against the steering wheel. He chuckled quietly before knocking on her window.

"Jesus Christ!" Kate exclaimed before rolling her window down.

"Howdy there, neighbor! Where are you speeding off to this morning?" Owen greeted, and he mentally cursed himself for being so retarded.

"I'm meeting Masrani in about 15 minutes, and I don't even know where to go next!" Kate exclaimed. Man, how adorable is she?

"Don't worry, dinosaur girl. Just take to the left when the dirt road ends. Then you'll know where to go." Owen told her, leaning onto the door.

"Thank you, Owen. I'll talk to you later." Kate said before driving away.

"Have a nice... day..." Owen called after her, but she didn't hear it. Great! Now he felt like a complete ass.

He shook his head and jogged back to his bungalow, taking a shower before heading off to work.

This was going to be a long day.

***********

He arrived at the paddock just after 9 a.m. and Barry had already placed the girls inside their muzzles to take their blood samples and other tests.

"Well, look who decided to show up this morning." Barry said with that thick, French accent of his.

"Come on, I'm not that late." Owen argued back. He was only a few minutes late. He walked over to the largest of the velociraptor, the second in command in his little pack. She was the most majestic of them all, and Owen had a special bond with her.

"Hey there, Blue." Owen said, stroking the side of her face, and over her snout. Blue sniffed his hand a little, and for some reason, something inside her snapped, and she let out a loud screech and tried to get away from him.