Cancer Is Number One

"Why are you wearing that again, Midorima-kun?" You ask looking at your 'lover' (He doesnt like the term boyfriend and girlfriend and insist the term lover) who is busy looking through the files, he is focus on his work but you arent. That is for sure. 

"Whyy...This is my lucky item for today, (Last Name)" He look at you with all serious face but you cant help but laugh and started to steal some photo—More like take some pictures of him just to send for Takao and laugh your both ass off for the next few days until both of you have enough—or until your lover makes something again to laugh off "Stop it-nanodayo"

Since back then in Shutoku, You always wonder why he is holding some weird stuff and when he talks he is such mom who believe in everything and to the possibilities. He is always scolding and no room for having fun... He isnt your type of guy...Yes but having that serious attitude and a tsundere side and whenever he smile (a little) for a simple things like giving him his lucky item or do him some favor... You are always caught off guard and now that you are together...you cant help but to appreciate the lucky items that he bother to find just for you, from the one who is easy to find and for the one that isnt.

You continue to take a picture of him with his awareness, You can see that he was already irritated but you just continue—well the more annoyed he was...the better! The more funny it was!!

"Sayy cheeessee" He just sigh before focusing on the files he is working on and you cant help but giggle because if you was someone— like Takao... He will probably break your phone in half and gave you a new one.

as you had enough, you started to text Takao about it and you cant help but laugh more looking at the photos you will about to send to your bestfriend—your patner in crime

"(Last Name)" You stop and look at his direction only to be caught off guard when a pair of lips met yours.

Your eyes widen from surprise, he deepen the kiss a little just to make sure that you are not  unresponsive. He grin as he get your phone from your hand—your poor dear soul only came back from your body when you hear *Kachak* (Lol, forgive me) showing that he take a picture of you in that state.

"Oha-Asa never really lie. Not only that I figure out how to stop you, but I am able to take a picture of you, flustered all over"

And that time, You knew that a Number One Cancer is dangerous and nothing to be messed with (Not on the other day though *grin* and Another kiss wouldnt be bad at all.)