Valentine

"He isnt a sweet lover, so should I still give him a chocolate beside... He always recieve those, valentine or not. So—"

"Are you an idiot?"

"That's mean Kazunari-kun!"

"I mean to recieve a chocolate from someone you love is special than the others! Even if its too much sweet or a failure. Just a thought of them making those for 'you' is the best feeling ever and the best food they ever taste"

" I always give him chocolate since before and doesnt really comment"

"—Just give him besides if you know that he isnt sweet lover how about dark chocolate or coffee chocolate or—"

You cant help but smile "Thank you really...!"

"dont forget my chocolate owkaay?"

"Aye!" You turn off your phone and put your hand together, looking more determined. Dark Chocolate is it then

But for some reason...they taste of it was too much to bare but you indeed follow the tutorial, you sigh feeling dejected. Your plain chocolate taste fine, much sweet but that is because you have a sweet tooth and Kazunari too but you never really like dark chocolate—You eat dark chocolate but not the exactly dark chocolate with such a strong taste that already taste like some black coffee

"....I guess this would do?" You murmur to yourself "This taste like exactly something he need for work..." You added, thinking positively "Ah...what am I thinking? I'll just buy some chocolate." You sigh in the end

You decide to just buy some chocolate at the store and also his favorite food, red bean soup. Well, You bet that he doesnt even know that it was Valentine day and doing his job according to what his Zodiac sign say like last year, but he return your feelings in white days anyway and seriously....that time is one of the happiest because he remember, your not even expecting it when you just found a white sugar free chocolate next to you when you wake up.

Maybe, rather than being happy for the chocolate he will probably appreciate the red bean soup the most.

As You hurriedly go home but you frown when you notice the door was unlocked as soon as you get back. You sneakily enter and carefully makes sure that it isnt some criminal lurking in the daylight but instead of seeing one...You saw Midorima-kun, eating the chocolate you made in the kitchen with a coffee next to the plate, Sitting in the stool comfortably while reading one of his book.

"Welcome back." He say still reading.

"....You dont have any....duty today?" You asked still confused why he was early.

"I just check some of the patients and finished some files, Midnight shift yesterday remember?"

"Ah...I forgot." You mutter "You should just get some rest, You should take care of your health too" You say and you go right next to him "How was it?"

"Perfect" He say before pulling you lightly and placing a gentle kiss on your forehead "Just what I need"

"Its a failure." you mumble

"I dont know that failures could be this suiting to the person's taste" he say closing his book "Where did you go?"

"Buy you some proper chocolate and red bean soup as a Valentine gift" You say giving him the paper bag and he accepted it.

"I also have one" You look at him suspectedly "Youre too oblivious to know that today is Valentine's day"

"Am I?"

"You are. Ahoma" You are surprise when he pull you once again and your lips met, for some sweet seconds.

"See Im not."

You can taste the strong bitter like dark chocolate in your lips but for those second it taste nothing like that at all, it sweet.

Actually.... dark chocolate isnt that bad

Extra:

     "Take care." both of you bid your goodbye's. You lock your door and sleepily yawned, your about to turn off the light to the kitchen when you notice his book.

It was weird of him to forgot his things, especially his books but Of course you take it but notice...

a box of Pocky right next to it, a sugar free kind with a stick on note with a only two word on it. 'Lucky Item'.