Jealous

If someone ask you or him who is the easy to get jealous person. You will answer 'Me' because seriously he became more handsome and the girls-especially those with him on the work, having a low self-esteem doesnt really help you. Comparing youself with the other person is bad, you know but you just couldnt stop thinking about 'what ifs'

And for the past month (Think of it that it was about almost a year now) that you both became officially together, or when you are courting him... You never see him became jealous at all.

"(Last Name)" You look at him confused "Your unusually quiet."

"Ah... Hehe, Im just thinking about something" You see him frown "I mean, its almost been a three month since the last time we three hang out! I miss him"

"You always call him and you too text each other a lot and add the video calls where you two would plan how to prank me."

Well that is true "But of course the real one is the best" You say "Dont you miss him too? I mean he is your best-"

"He isnt"

"Why you are so a tsun tsun!?" You cant help but giggle "just admit it"

"Im not" he denied looking annoyed already, You are ready to annoy your lover more when

"Yo...!" You look at Takao who looking more decent right now and cool but that doesnt last long "(First Name)-chan!!" he runs to you and before Takao could hug you, he was stop by Midorima.

"Wah. So mean!" Takao but smile still plastered on his face "So where are we going?"

You and Takao talked about what happen by the past three month and what happen, he even buy you a gift-a simple keychain but it there was your name written on it. You couldnt help but be thankful, you three eat, buy things and talk about pranks and stuff

The day end joyful and promise each other to see each other soon. As both of you and Midorima walk home (Yours) you notice how quiet he was even you tried to talk with him about something.

You invite him to stay for dinner (He is bad at cooking) and he accept it but he was just staring at you and he was quiet

"Ah...Midorima-kun? Do you see the keychain Kazunari-kun gave to me?" You ask while preparing the ingredients "Its cute! He say that he makes it for me. Its more look like a phone strap though" but you dont get any answer at all. You are about to face him when your phone rang

You look at the caller and frown when you sees Takao's, You answer it

"Yes?" You answered

"Ah!!! I forgot to invite you two at saturday!"

"I dont know, we have a plan for saturday eh..."

"Ah! i know I know" You are about to ask what is it when

"(Last name)" You froze and look at Midorima who is looking annoyed for some reason "Who is it?"

"It's Kazunari, He is asking us if we could hang out next saturday." You answer but you are surprise when he yank your phone from your hand

"We're not going and stop being persistent." he ended the call, you are ready to take your phone back but you are surprise when he shoot it in the trashbin (Who is at the at the end corner of the house) It made a loud clank that it look like it was split into pieces

"....Whaaa..." Your mouth was left open

"I already had enough of you saying Takao's name-and all about Takao. I'll buy you a new one Dont worry-and I will tell him that there wouldnt be next time until he get a lover too."

....and that time...you knew that even if he isnt easily get jealous-when he did, You should run away-Fast.

Author:
To make things clear, You two dont live together. You just go to each other's apartment and sometimes have a sleepover there.

And about Takao...Like I said. Its just been 3 month but you usually send Midorima's picture where Midorima is a laughing stuff and talk about it for days and Via Video call, text messages and call.