Cats

Midorima hates cats. You know that but when you saw a cute looking missing  cat as you are you walking from your work, you immediately took it without any futher question.

You also notice its injury that's why you brought it with you when you go to him. Giving the cat with food and milk while waiting for him

He look surprise and also get annoyed just by the sight, well... He isnt a pet lover, you remember how he treat Kuroko's dog (Nigou) even though Nigou was seriously adorable.

"Dont tell me that you buy me a cat just to annoyed me. It's not funny-nanodayo" He say and you pout

"Im not, He looks like he's missing and also injured. Look at one of its feet!" You say pointing one of its paw

He drink some water first before sitting next to me "Your not going to keep him arent you?" he check you out and you nodded while avoiding his gaze "You know that I dont like cats-nanodayo"

"That's only because you got scratch!"

"Exactly" He look at the cat "They will cause me a lot of trouble"

"....Im the one who will keep him, I just want you to check its injury." You say and he look at you with such an eyes asking if you are serious "Pleaseee.... I already post it on the internet but for a meanwhile I wanted to keep it, Isnt he was adorable?"

"Fluffy." your smile widen

"And Fluffy" You just watch him, you can see how he really hate it—checking if it was aggresive for how many times before doing some 'doctor' work.

You cant help but warmly smile at the sight, you can see how scare he was, startling whenever the cat was moving its other paw or when the cat just simply opening its mouth like it was yawning.

Maybe...rather than having the cat at your home maybe it was better with your lover. A little companion.

"(Last Name), Why are you giggling?"

"Ah, Nothing...Im just thinking of its name." You say—Little white lies.

"Were not keeping her-nanodayo"

"The Cat is a Girl?" He just nodded and you got an Idea for a name

"How about Charm? (Chamu)" You say and he look at you with a smile

"Its nice." He agree

"Isnt it?" You asked excitedly.

"But were still not going to keep her-nanodayo"

Extra:
    "The Owner of the Cat Call—" He see you already fallen asleep at the coach holding the cat in your arm, which is asleep too.

He sigh, scooping you carefully making sure the cat wont fall too and carry you before placing to the comfortable be"Having One Cat is more than enough-nanodayo" He say before kissing you on your forehead and putting the blanket on "Goodnight..."