April Fools (Two)

"Why are you always dressing up like a carrot?"

"Its not funny-nanodayo"

"Im not being funny!" you pout and he look at you annoyed and that makes you laugh. Seriously. You just love teasing him

"Then should I color it black then?" You stop laughing and you shook your head

"Of course not, because if you did then, I cant call you carrot anymore. Can I?" Unexpectedly he smile at you

"Baka (Last Name)"

"Tsun Tsun, Midori Carrot!"

**

"Let's Go... Midorima-kun!" You called out to him, ready to go window shopping—but you already know what's up when he keep looking around with a face "What is it?"

"Did you take it?" He ask you calmly yet he was seriously serious.

"take what?" you play innocently

"My lucky Item"

"No! Why would I?"

"because you always do that to annoy me?" He sigh "You know how unlucky if I dont have it, dont you? Especially right now that I am at the bottom today" He talk to me calmly and you cant help but to keep saying sorry to him at your head "I could even die just because of it"

"But I dont really have it!" You insist, feeling more guilty

"Promise?" He look at you suspectedly, well he never doubt you but whenever to the things you do for pranks and just to see him annoyed. It doesnt surprise you anymore seeing him like that.

"Promise!" You crossfinger secretly "Beside we wont be too long!"

He sigh and decide just to go but like what he said, bad things keep happening around him...yes but it isnt as bad as before but still—It is still bad

Gladly we are able to buy a chess set "You just want us to play chess and you spend almost forever just to find this when I have one here?" He look at you like you are losing your mind

"Hey, of course I want my own too and besides this is the time where I will win against you in chess. You dont have your lucky item plus the fact that you are bottom today!" You say positively

"Well, I still have you." You cant help but blush at the sudden words he say but to be annoyed by the next. "And how silly you are to think that you can win against me just because I have a terrible luck...Chess isnt about luck. You cant even last a minute against me"

"Now You sounds cocky! Correction its a minute and 30 seconds!" You say proudly and he just push his spectacles up

"Im just stating the truth and are you sure about that?"  I pout and look at him sulking "You cant use that on me, (Last Name)" He say and you cant help but lean a little grad his spectacles from his. "Baka (Last Name) Give it back"

"Bakama! MidoriAho!" You sulky yelled at him

"Stop acting like a child, Give it back" He command, and You just stick your tongue out even though he cant see it at all. "Now, If you keep acting like that. How can you prove that I am wrong?" He look at you, even though you know that everything is blurred for him "So give it back already."

"No."

"One."

"Baka."

"Two"

You handed his eyeglasses to his hand that is stretch out to you waiting for it. While he is looking at you and he gave out a exasperated sigh "How troublesome you really is."

"hmmp!"

And like what he said, you dont even last a minute and doesnt even able to win a single game out of fifteen but you just sulky accept it, if you ever win then you can tease him about it and annoyed him—that is the plan afterall, you have his Lucly Item and plus the fact that he is at the bottom. Well the chess idea backfired at you that fast.

Well you win at the Natto one of course! He really hate Natto and just a plain sight of it, he became annoyed asking If you are serious and you just acted that you 'maybe' accidentally swapped his favorite with the Natto that your mom would give to her friend.

And as usual he will say that it is all because he is at the bottom today, as you have enough. You sit on his lap and close your eyes

"Tired?" He ask and you only nodded and something struck on your mind. You immidiately open your eyes and look up to him

"Shin-chan" You called to him making him look at you and as fast as you kiss him making him blush mess "Happy April fools"

"So troublesome" He say looking red and you just giggle before sleeping on his warm arms

Extra:

Midorima cant help but sigh as what you act throughout the whole day. Its tiring indeed but as what he thought seeing your smile and knowing that you are having fun is worth the trouble.

He was busy changing back the contact list, it is stupid of you to think that he dont know your contact number—The only problem right now is the other people who is in the contact list.

He turn off his phone "Everything, just to annoyed me. Seriously... You're really troublesome." he close his eyes, the night ends to both of you cuddling to each others arm.