0|1

Recently Alex hasn't been paying me much attention. He doesn't talk to me, look at me.
It's gotten so bad. I literally only have one solution for this issue. I never thought I would do this but since he doesn't want to even look at me it's my only choice apart from breaking up.

I walk into my room and take of my bra I then throw on one of alex's big t-shirts. And put a pair of lacy black underwear on. The t-shirt only comes to my upper thigh so this leaves enough skin I guess.

I take a look in the mirror and then exit the room. I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen/front room, I walk in front of Alex who was playing his game on the tv and I feel his eyes on me. I smirk to myself and continue walking to the kitchen.

I open a cupboard and take out a cup from the highest shelf making sure the t-shirt lifted up while I raised my arm. As I turn around Alex is sitting on the counter biting his lip. I rool my eyes and turn the tap on for some water. "Don't roll your eyes at me" he says sternly. I turn back around and roll my eyes again. "Really" he says jumping of the counter.

I put my cup down and say "what". "You know" he says stepping closer. "Explain" I say smirking As his hands land on my hips instantly giving me goosebumps. "My shirt that barely covers your ass, no bra, messy hair" he says pressing me against him. "My favourite you" he says pressing his lips against my neck. His soft lips soon meet my soft spot and a moan escapes my mouth. His kisses start leading up to my jawline and finally my lips. I kiss him back and he grabs my ass making my mouth open wide enough for him to slip his tounge in my mouth.

"Fuck" he whispers as he turns us around. His hands grab the underneath of my thighs and lift me up on the counter. His kisses begin to get rougher. He begins tugging on my shirt so I let go of the kiss and slowly take it of. His lips then travel to mine and I take his shirt of, breaking the kiss for a second. "Your beautiful" he whispers while carrying me to our room. He gently lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me.

He begins sucking on my neck ensuring to leave marks. His kisses soon meet my chest giving me chills. "Fuck" I moan and I feel him smirk against my skin. His kisses move down from my chest to my stomach and the To my area. He slowly takes my panties of and begins kissing my thighs. "Shit" I whisper moan as his tounge comes in contact with my clit. "Alex fuck" I moan loudly. His tounge flicks against my clit multiple times. Then I feel the sensation in my legs making its way to my core. "Fuck Alex I am gonna cum" I moan. "Hold it princess" he says. By this point I am a complete moaning mess.

"Baby I am gonn" he cuts me of by saying "cum for me babygirl" . The not that was front in my belly was untied. "FUCK" I screamed. He climbs back up onto me and smashes his lips on mine. "My turn" I say smirking and flip us over. I run my finger tips down his stomach making my way to his growing length. I gently pull his jeans down and begin palming him through his boxers. "Don't tease" he says leaning his head back. I then pull his boxers down and begin kitty licking the tip. "Shit" he says. Then I begin licking his whole shaft before taking it all in. "fuck" he groans. My head begins bobbing down on his long shaft. I get to his swollen top and swirl my tounge around it. "Shit imma cum" he says so I begin bobbing my head down again. His dick twitches In my mouth indicating he is close to release. Soon a warm liquid pours down my throat. I instantly swallow causing Alex to smirk and climb on top of me.

He lines himself up at my entrance and gives me a look for consented nod a yes and he slowly enters. "Fuck" We both moan. "Your so fucking wet" he groans In my ear, while biting his head In my neck. He begins thrusting harder and faster. Our moans filled the room. "Scream my name Y/N" his voice deeply demanded. "FUCK ALEX" I scream. "ALEX PLEASE DONT STOP" I scream. He begins to thrust slower and deeper. By now his dick was hitting my g-spot with every thrust,bringing me closer to my high.

"Fuck Alex I am gonna cum again" I say breathlessly. "Same here" he says as his thrusts her sloppier. Soon he releases and so do I. He flops next to me. "So your gonna talk to me now" I ask. "No" he replies. "Wha- why" I ask. "Because if that's what I get for not talking to you for two days imagine a week" he giggles. "Fuck you" I say with a laugh. "You just did" he says smirking. I roll my eyes and begin to fall asleep on Alex's chest.