Stepbrother 0.1

It was a normal day in my household. Mother trying her hardest to please her new boyfriend. While I stay in my room and eat. Oh yeah not to mention my mothers boyfriends son is a fucking hottie. You know if he wasn't my step brother. I would have gladly had his child rn.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I get a knock on the door. "YO" I scream out not wanting to open the door. "It's Alex" he says. "Shit" I whisper yell and try to get everything in order. "Uh one minute" I yell. And pick up all the trash and try to fix myself. I run to the door and I almost tripped on a pillow. I open the door and "hi" I say breathlessly "can I come in I need to talk to you" he asks smirking. Holy fuck. "S-sure yea" I say smiling while allowing him in. He sits on my bed and I sit down next to him. "I wanted to see if we could make a deal" he asks. "What type of deal" I say intrigued. "A deal where I get to touch you, please you and make you feel good" he says getting closer.

"W-what" i ask. "Yeah I know how you think of me, I can tell you want this" he says. "How" I ask. "By the way your breathing and the way you are clenching your legs together" he says. "Won't we get caught" I question. "No our parents are really ever here"he says. "And isn't this kinda insest" I speak. "No cuz technically we are not related, we share none of the same biological genes" he states. "I-yeah But I Haven't ever don- had sex or done stuff before" I say playing with my fingers. "I can teach you" he says and...
Cliffhanger Bitch HEHEHEHEHE