Head 0|3

Alex sits in his usual spot after his new job. He had to get the money for the house we wanna buy but I feel bad it's just draining him. So I decided to kinda you know treat him.
-
He sits on the couch and I walk behind him and rub his shoulders. "lemme help baby" I whisper in his ear and walk to the front of him and get on my knees. I begin rubbing his thighs. His breathing becomes a little heavier as I unzip his fly. "W-what are you doing" he asks with a gulp. "Helping" I say. "I have never had a bl-" I stop him "I know you haven't baby just relax" I say and look down. Wow he is hard already jeez.
-
Me and Alex have been going out for around 4 months. And have never really DONT anything "sexual" besides making out.
-
I pull his jeans down and wow ok. He is big. Like 7 inches ok. Um. Wow. He sees the look on my face and giggles. "You never seen one-" he says but I finish his sentence by saying "so god damm big" he giggles.
-
I take his boxers of and begin palming him. Pre-cum leaks from his swollen tip. I lick it of and a soft groan leaves his mouth. I begin bobbing my head down his shaft and plaming why I couldn't fit in. His soft moans escape his mouth.
-
"Shit" he groans looking down at me. "I am about to cum" he screams. "Ugh fuck" he moans before a warm liquid pours down my throat.