0|9 (1)

I sit in class tapping my pencil against the Wooden table, the teachers voice sounded so faded into the background music of my mind.
I was always early but I never really paid attention to this class the only thing I did ever notice was alex
Popular, famous you know typical jock I guess. He had lots friends also rich from his YouTube career.
He has also been dating one of the most popular girls in school, Olivia Branson. She had deep brown hair, bright green eyes, she was everything a boy could dream off. They broke up a few months ago due to Olivia cheating with some senior in another school.
He hasn't dated or had sex with anyone else after their breakup.
It was sad but oh well that's what being popular means.
-
Alex walks in wearing a black hoddie and ripped jeans paired with black vans.
He had some if his hair sticking out from the front of his hood and his bag slipped over his arm.
He begins to walk to his seat slowly, you could see the sleepless nights through his dark eyebags.
And once again I fade out of reality until a consistent calling if my name snaps me out of it .
"JADE GONZALES" the teacher yells. "Omg what" I ask pulling my sleeves over my hands. "You will be partners with Alex for this project that is due for next week" he says and turns around. I look over at alex who has a small smirk on his face. I turn away and pack up my things that I hadn't even used.
The bell rings and we are dismissed, I begin to walk out of class until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and it's alex, "Hey?" I say. "Hi I wanted to see if you wanted to start the project today after school" he asks smiling.
"Sure yeh" I say going to walk of but he pulls me back and says "meet me in the parking lot after school" he says smirking. I nod my head and walk away.
-
It's after school and I am sorta kinda dreading going to do the project  with Alex.
I walk out into the parking lot and I soon find alex. "Hey" he says and opens the car door. "Hi" I say and climb into the car. "So what are you thinking of doing for the project" he asks, "maybe idk poetry or something" I say looking out the window. "Sounds good" he says. My head snaps towards him, "what" he says looking at me. "Nothing It's just you, alex Guzman wants to do poetry with me jade Gonzales woah" I say with a giggle, "why wouldn't I want to do poetry with you, your a source of inspiration" he says smiling, "how" I ask. "Your beauty" he says looking at the road. The rest of the ride was silent besides the faint radio music playing.