0|8 (p3)

We leave the house and get into my new black Range Rover I got for my 16th birthday.
We both put our seat belts on and I play some astroworld.
We both talk and laugh until we reach the house.
I was about to climb out of the car but I see Alex breathing really heavily.
I place my hand on his thigh "alex?" I say. He takes a deep breath, "yeah" he rubs his forehead. "Do you wanna go back home alex what's wrong?" I ask him, he has never been like this before. "No nothing I am fine let's go" he smiles at me, "ok cool let's go" I smile and get out of the car.
-
I step out of the car and all eyes were already on me, I walk into the house with Alex and immediately go to the drinks. I order a rum and coke and hang out at the bar, until the host of the party Emily jones walks up to me with her usual fake ass smile. "Y/N how nice to see you" she says with her high pitched annoying ass voice, her eyes travel me up and down and she pulls a Nasty face. I clear my throat "is their an issue with my outfit Emily" I ask rolling my eyes and placing my drink on the table.
-
"Oh no just maybe think of a less slutty outfit for my party, I don't want you to have all the attention" she says with a nasty smirk. I laugh
and push my drunk into her chest, "ahh I will get all the attention I want dumb bitch" I whisper in her ear. I begin to walk away but I turn back and say "even from your boyfriend" I pull away from her ear and wink.
She stomps her feet and walks away.

Alex walks towards me and laughs "what the fuck was that Y/N", I smile "I don't even know"I say taking a swig of his drink.
I look around the house and see teens snorting shit and basically having sex on the sofa.
Alex saw me looking g at the place in disgust "you wanna leave" he asks. "Yeah yeah" I say snapping out of my trance. We walk out of the house and get into the car.
-
We were driving to the house when I get a craving for Taco Bell
"Hey Alex can we stop at Taco Bell" I ask.
"Hmm yea" he says not taking his eyes of the road.
He takes a right and it stops at the Taco Bell drive thru.
I order and we get our food, we sit in the car park and eat. "Why do you think Emily hates me" I ask Alex. "Uh I don't know I guess she is just jealous of you" he says. "But why would she be jealous of me" his face drops "because your beautiful Y/N very very beautiful"he says looking me in my eyes. I scoff and look down his hand grips my thigh and I look up.
"You are beautiful Y/N don't think anything other then that please" he says. Our eyes connect deeply. A sudden eruption of butterflies enter my stomach and my breathing becomes heavy. Why do u feel like this. I don't like Alex right.