"My love for you I can not hide Is deeper than your dark brown eyes"

Isadora's POV
My heart was beating fast. He was staring right at me and I hated it. It was as if he could see right through me and right into my mind. It actually scared me. No one could know what I was thinking. Especially not him.

He smiled his stupidly attractive smile and I felt my heart drop, just like it had yesterday and the day before that. God, he was gorgeous.

"Office, both of you!" Mrs Bass yelled. Oh. Yeah. In my love struck state I had forgotten that looking at people during a test was considered 'cheating'.
I sighed and made my way towards the door with Klaus in tow.

" I am so, so sorry!" I was babbling like Sunny, I felt so embarrassed and guilty. "It's fine!" He chuckled "I was looking at you too!"
"I swear that I will do whatever I can to keep you out of trouble." I gushed. I saw my reflection as we passed an awards case and I realized how much I was blushing. "Izzy, you don't have to do that but it's so sweet of you! Your such a great friend!" 'Friend' I thought to myself. 'Friend'. He would never know how much that word would hurt me. I loved him more than he would ever know. More than he could ever know. More than he would ever love me.
---------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapters! It helps to build suspense! Also, all of the poetry will be mine so... Sorry! 😂 Please rate and comment things that you may like to see happen in this book!