"If i tell you something you need to know Promise you won't let me go"

Isadora's POV

Klaus looked into my eyes, searching into every corner.
"I can't imagine what it would be like to lose sibling. Violet and Sunny are my best friends, I don't know how I could live without them. But I do know what it's like to lose a parent and when people say that a problem shared is a problem halved, well, it's actually kinda true. You can tell me. I will always listen." He spoke softly, gently and yet it wasn't baby talk. It was just caring and safe and loving.

He had known before when I was thinking about Quigley. Had he known when I was thinking about how much I wanted to see him shirtless or how I wanted to kiss him? The thoughts were going through my head at an abnormally fast rate, causing the beating of my heart to increase. I was terrified and yet, with him there I also felt safe. It was a strange combination but the safety that I felt made me brave.

I slowly shuffled away from him. "Klaus, I ..." I trailed off. Would I be able to go through with this. The idea that he could simply run away from me was horrible. Honestly, did having him as a friend help me at all? "I ran out of the toilet, mumbling something about being tired, going to bed" Klaus wasn't stupid. My lame excuse didn't cut it. It was about two o'clock in the afternoon, there was no way that I was going to bed. "Seriously, Izzy. Tell me what it is or I will just ask Duncan" ok. That settled it. Duncan had been trying to pair us off ever since we first met him and, knowing Duncan, he would dramatize everything and make me more embarrassed than necessary.

He was walking closer and closer. I would not escape this time and I knew it. "I love you, Klaus. And I want you and it hurts and I -"
----------------------------------------------------
I am probably more excited for the next chapter than any of you!
Prepare for a plot twist!