"I would rather sing 10 songs Compared to telling you what is wrong"

My couplets are getting worse abd worse!😂

Violet's POV

~~~After the events of pt. 6, parallel to pt.7~~~

He really was sweet, I thought as I stared at the back of his head. Most would find it strange, though actually it was a rather nice view. I wanted to run my fingers through that hair, feel the softness, feel the warmth, feel his lips pressed against mine...

Brrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg!

My thoughts were brought to an abrupt end as the bell ran for lunch. I stood up in a daze, eyes still fixed upon his hair, and knocked the table, sending my text books and pencil case flying. "Oh" I said simply and emotionlessly as I realised what had happened. Duncan ran over to help me to clean up the mess I had made. He bent over to pick up my rubber and I found myself thinking about what a perfect bum he had...

" Violet, are you ok?" He asked, fearfully  "Hmm... Oh yeah I'm fine" I muttered. "No, your not, Vi, I think you need to lie down" I liked it when he called me Vi. It feelt personal and warm. I knew it was silly, but I was being silly too so maybe I didn't notice so much. He helped me up and, at the touch of his hand, I had an uncontrollable fit of giggles. I had read about people who had become 'drunk on love' but I had never properly understood it. Well now I do.

He helped me upstairs and on to my bed, dumping my bags on the floor
I sat down on the bed with him and smiled weakly. "What is it, Vi?" there it was again; that nickname that sent butterflies off in my stomach. " I... I like you, Duncan" I stuttered. " I really, really like you"
"I like you too" he smiled. He tucked hy hair behind my ear and I felt his breath on me as he got closer and closer, lips against mine as he pushed me down on my back and onto the bed...
--------------------------------------------------
I will let you imagine what happenes next! 🙈😏🙈
Ok. Element of suprise in the next chapter! I am so sorry that I haven't updated for so long! I had writers block for a bit and I had stuff in my life that got in the way. You can thank hearm3338 for getting me back to writing!  😂 I will update soooooon!