"My heart hurts I want to cry For without you I will die"

Isadora's POV

I scrunch my face up in an effort not to cry, aware of how stupid I look. I look more like a one - year - old having a tantrum than Sunny would in my place. "Hey, what's wrong?" Klaus inquired, concern etched upon his face. I couldn't tell him. I wasn't ready, he couldn't know.

"Nothing" I answered simply. I felt my bottom lip tremble as a single tear rolled down my cheek. "Izzy, please don't cry. I don't know what it is, but I don't need to know to be able to tell you that I can help you make it better!" Klaus stated as he wrapped me up into his slender arms and into his chest.

I had never had the pleasure of being this close to him before. The closest that I had ever been to him was when Violet, Sunny, me, him and Duncan met up for lunch and we walked with our arms linked. It was an enjoyable experience despite how unwanted and helpless I was feeling. As I have previously stated, I had never been this close in proximity to his chest, so it came as rather a surprise when I discovered how toned his muscles are. Well, they must be, for I felt them through the layers of school uniform which consisted of a thin shirt and a rather thick fleecy jumper. I knew that it was something that I would never see, but I couldn't help but wonder what those muscles looked like.

He was right though. All of my problems could be solved by him. But that was one of the problems. He wouldn't want to solve my problems. He hated me. Just like everyone else in this school. I cried harder into his shoulder, making him as equally sopping wet as I was.

I thought of that one time where this boy had fancied me and Quigley had protected me, not wanting any boy to hurt his little sister. That only made it worse. "I think I'm going to be sick" I yelled and ran to the toilet just in time.
----------------------------------------------------
Things are gonna happennnnn!
- SherlyisintheTARDIS