"Have my body, take my soul, My minds' no longer in control"

◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢
ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼᗷᗩᑕK ᔕᑕEᑎE• ᔕᗰᑌT ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎG• ᗯᖇITIᑎG TᕼIᔕ ᗯᗩᔕ ᗰOᖇE ᖴᑌᑎ Tᕼᗩᑎ IT ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ•
◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢

Violet's POV

"I like you too" he smiled. He tucked my hair behind my ear and I felt his breath on me as he got closer and closer, lips against mine as he pushed me down on my back and onto the bed. I shoved my tounge into his mouth whith such force that it almost hurt but I wanted him so bad. I wanted it so bad. I never thought that I would after... but I did. I really wanted it.

He made me feel safe and that was something I had wanted desperately given everything that had happned to me over the last few months and it had set me back on my feet again and given me another shot at life- a reason to live. I had never thought that he would love me. Not like that anyway and I wanted to grab him before I lost the chance.

I slowly made my way down his chin and started sucking gently a few centimetres from his ear making him moan. His eyes flew open after he realised what was happening. "Vi, Vi, wait. Are you sure? I mean... you know... are you ready? You literally only just told me you love me... don't you want to wait?" he panted I shook my head quickly. "I want this." I breathed. He nodded weakly as he watched me rip off my shirt.

I undid his school tie and his shirt, my eyes on the bulge that was quickly forming in his pants. "Want some help with that?" I smirked "God yes! oh, Shit, look what you've done to me Vi. Five minuates and I you have me completely at your mercy." he gasped. "Maybe that's how I like you" That really turned him on.

He yanked me forward and onto his lap, fumbling with the clasp of my bra, sucking on my exlosed nipples one by one, causing a moan to errupt from me. I pulled my skirt off as he fumbled with his trousers, yanking them off in one go as he left a bruise just above my left nipple.

We simmultaniously ripped off our underwear and he slid into me. It hurt way less than I had imagined. Maybe it was simply because of how much I wanted him. It felt good. I liked it. He started to gently thrust his hips as I wrapped my legs tighter around his torso, allowing him to go deeper inside me. I soon let out a sound that can only be described as a hiss as I drew closer and closer towards the finish line.

I latched my lips onto his once more and he pulled me closer to his chest, moaning loudly as he did so my nails scratching his back. A wave of pleasure washed over me and he followed a few seconds after, releasing into me. I definately wanted to do that again.

I rolled off of him, covered in sweat and  panting hard. He looked into my eyes and smiled guiltily at me "How was it? Actually... maybe you shouldn't answer that... but how was it?" he stuttered
"It was amazing! Thank you." I said as I cuddled into him and he kissed the top of my head lightly and I drifted off in his arms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
I am soooo sorry I know this was a long time coming. I am officially back in the fandom. As in reading all of the books and obsessing over the actors back in the fandom. I will be as dedicated as I can to this book although right now things in real life are hard for me. I thought that I would make up for my absence with sum Dunclet smut so *hands smut* here you go! also I promise I will write some more Kladora in and there should eventually be a s** scene for them but for now it will mainly be Dunclet

- SherlyisintheTARDIS