(2) Uh oh

Refresher

"Stop staring at me freak," I jumped of my daze and looked away embarrassed. The whole class giggled at his comment and I looked down at my feet. "Hey, don't worry about it. Keith is just a loner kid," the guy sitting beside me commented. "I'm Hunk by the way," he said as he stretched out his hand. "I'm Lance," I said as I shook his hand. "Hunk, shut up!" Keith snickered as he propped his feet on his desk. "Why don't you stop ease dropping Keith!" I snapped back and everyone 'oohed'. Little did I know that that was a big mistake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith's face wrinkled in anger as he stared at me with a death glare. "You might want to shut your mouth before I send you to the hospital," the whole class went quiet. Lance wasn't really the person to shit from people from like Keith. "Yeah right, you probably couldn't even scratch me," Lance shot back without thinking. He knew that it was probably a mistake to have said that but, he was to deep into the fight to back out now.

The class was shocked and was watching with anticipation for what's going to happen next. Keith kicked the desk away as he stood up infuriated with rage. Lance got up from his desk regretting everything he has done and was doing. Lance was shaking slightly, running every single outcome of the situation. "Do you want to bet on that, big mouth?" Keith questioned as he was ready to completely demolish Lance right in front of everyone.

"Dude, y-you might want to back down, before you get killed," Hunk said as he was stuttering with slight fear for Lance's life. "I-I got this," Lance whispered to Hunk as he glared back at Keith ready dodge the punches he new where coming. Keith took a step toward Lance as scoffed between his teeth, "Sit down before I murder you." Lance was shaking but his brain completely gave up him. "N-no." "what was that?" "I said no are you deaf?" By that point Lance knew he was dead, but was ready to block. "No?" Keith chuckled at the response. Everyone was confused,  How was Lance not dead yet?

Keith was looking at Lance not saying anything, he was just standing there, not doing anything, and that's when Lance made a mistake. Lance was confused, was Keith actually the type of person with that was all bark and no bite? And then, with the blink of an eye, Keith socked Lance in the mouth causing him to fly backwards into a book shelf.

The class went silent until one student said in a silent gasp "oh my god." The kid then ran out of the classroom as Lance groaned in pain. His lip was bleeding and so was the back of his head. Lance reached to his bloody hair hissed in pain as he touched the wound.

When the student came back, he was with a teacher. "What on earth happened?" She shouted rushing over to Lance who was struggling to sit up properly. "The first day of school just started and you have already managed to injure another student?" The teacher lectured as she helped Lance sit up. "Keith Kogane, get down to the office right now!" Keith then stormed out of the class room.

Hunk rushed over to help Lance with the teacher. As Lance, Hunk, and the teacher where slowly getting to the nurses office, they heard Keith's name being called over the announcements. The teacher rolled her eyes knowing that the announcement indicated that Keith never did go to the office.

Once they got into the nurses office, Lance sat down on the medical bed and quietly cursed under his breathe in pain. He eventually had to go home since he got a concussion and he rolled his ankle. Lance's mother was worried sick about sending Lance back to school. But then a few hours later she got a call from the school saying that Keith would be suspended for 10 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter, I've been really busy with the second last week of school (tests, exams, and stuff like that.) I hope people are liking this book, because I'm having fun writing it. I'll try my best to get the next chapter out as soon as I can.

Word count: 728 (oof, short)