(3) Shiro?

When Lance went back to school he was surprised by the reaction he got from the other students. All of a sudden he was being patted on the back and showered in "Nice job" and "Good work, man." He was being high-fived left and right.

When Lance stepped into class everyone was, chirpy? He was so confused, he literally got punched into a bookshelf and now everyone was treating him as if he just won the Olympics. They where smiling and happy and acting like Keith was a virus that Lance just cured.

"Hey, dude," Hunk smiled as Lance sat down in the desk next to him. "Hey," Lance said as he was looking around the room at everyone staring at him. "What is with everyone today? They keep smiling at me and patting me on the back," Lance asked as was completely oblivious. "Dude, you just got Keith Kogane suspended, your like a legend!" Hunk said as if it where the most obvious thing in the world. "But I got punched into a bookshelf?" Lance said confused. "Yeah true, but you still got him out of this school," Hunk said cheerfully. "It's not that much of a win, that should have got him expelled," a random voice said. Hunk turned around to a short girl who looked annoyed in a way. "No one can get Keith suspended, it's common knowledge." Hunk responded to the girl.

"Who are you?" Lance asked staring at the girl. "I'm Pidge, but I'm just saying it would be more affective if  Keith would have been expelled," Lance nodded in agreement to Pidge. "Well, why didn't Keith get expelled?" Lance asked in curiosity. "You know who Takashi Shirogane is, right?" "Of course, who doesn't?" Lance responded. "Well, this might come as a shock but, Shiro actually is kind of like a guardian to Keith," Lance was in complete disbelief, that doesn't make sense, of all people why did Shiro want to take care of a kid as troublesome as Keith? "But, what does that have to do with this?" He asked with anticipation. "Well, Shiro always finds a way to get Keith out of trouble, but obviously this time couldn't completely get him out of punishment." Pidge explained. Then the teacher walked in to start class.

Time skip to lunch because I'm lazy

Pidge, Lance, and Hunk all went to sit down at a cafeteria table for lunch. "Why do we have to have so many tests on the first month of school? It's ridiculous!" Lance rambled as he sat down at the table. "I don't know, maybe it's because-," Hunk got cut off by some girls who where walking by. "Hey Lance," one of them waved as they went by. "Hey ladies," Lance responded flirtatiously. "That's been happening all day!" Lance whispered to his friends as the girls giggled and walked away.

"I wonder why I can't get the ladies like you?" Hunk says as he shoves food in his face while sauce is dripping down his chin from the taco he was eating. "Yeah I wonder why," Pidge said sarcastically as she started doing something on her phone.

When Pidge was preoccupied with her phone, someone sneaks up on her and grabs her shoulders from behind and shouts in her ear "Watcha doin' Pidge?" She jumped a little in her seat startled. "Jeez Matt! Don't do that!" Pidge said annoyed with who is, I guess, known as Matt. "Ok, sorry, calm down," Matt chuckled as he didn't expect Pidge to be so mad. "So, what're you doing?" Matt asked again looking over Pidge's shoulder. "Well, so you know how Shiro is like a guardian to Keith, right?" Matt nodded while looking a little confused. "I was seeing if I could find any information on why Shiro looks after Keith," Pidge explained as her eyes were glued to her phone screen.

Matt looked at Pidge with a confused "I don't you that it's kind of, I don't know, personal?" Matt protested as he gave a kind of look like Wtf (I don't know how to describe it \(*-*)/). "Do I look like a person who minds there own business," Pidge said as she was still glued to her phone. "Whatever," Matt said before walking away.

"Why do you suddenly have such an interest in Keith?" Hunk asked confused. "Well, when we where talking about Keith and Shiro this morning the just kinda popped in my head". Pidge then grunted and put her phone in her pocket. "Why does this school never have any connection?" Pidge sighed and then went back to eating. Lance was also quite curious though too. Why did Shiro want to take care of Keith? The lunch bell rang then signaling it was time to get ready for class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My updating schedule is whack. sorry.

word count: 805