(7) Going back to school

I'm starting this chapter back to the beginning of Friday. But this time it's going to be in Keith's prospective. (I'm evil >:D)

Today Keith's suspension was finally over, he going to go back to school. Shiro had woken him up early in the morning so that he wouldn't be late.

To be honest Keith didn't want to go back to school, it's not like he wanted to in the first though. It was nice to just have an extra bit of summer break for him.

Keith groaned as Shiro was shaking him, trying to get him out of bed. "C'mon Keith get up, I don't want you to be late again," Shiro said a bit annoyed as he tried taking the sheets away from Keith. "I don't wanna go," Keith complained, holding onto the sheets as if he'd die without them. Shiro let go of the sheets "you can't keep avoiding your problems by staying in bed. So get up and go to school," Shiro said sternly. Keith sighed "fine Dad!" He mocked.

Keith slowly got out of bed, already regretting getting up in the first place. He went over to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I made us some breakfast this morning, so try to get ready quickly so your food doesn't get cold," Shiro said as he went into the kitchen to eat his food.

Keith groaned as he started getting ready, brushing his teeth and all that kind of stuff. He might be a bit awkward, not with the students but mostly the teachers, as usual at lunch he'd have to go to the principal's office to get a lecture like always. It was kind of pointless that they still do it, because it doesn't really effect Keith in anyway, if it did then he wouldn't be suspended every other week.

Keith finally finished getting ready he went to kitchen for breakfast. "I'm going to go now, like you said I don't want to be late," Keith said grabbing his food. "What about breakfast?" Shiro asked confused. "I'll eat it on the way, see ya later," and without another word Keith was out the door.

It wasn't really that he didn't want to be late, it's just that he wanted to get the day over with as soon as possible.

Although Keith tried (in a way) to get to school early, he still got to school semi late. As he walked the halls to get to class, of course he was being given odd looks left and right. He didn't care to much though, he just wanted to get the day over with.

As he stepped into class of course the whole room went silent, it was honestly so common for him, he would be surprised if that didn't happen. He walked over to his desk, the only sound to be heard was his footsteps. As he sat down everyone was staring at him, he ignored it for a few seconds before it got kind of creepy and uncomfortable. "What?" He said out to the whole class and everyone immediately shifted away. Keith rolled his eyes, wouldn't everyone be used to this now?

The class then continued as the teacher walked in and started class, it was boring as always. Most of the teachers were annoyed by Keith's behaviour, he was held back a year after all. And still he kept doing things that got him suspended.

Class ended and Keith headed off to his next class, science. Oh and of course due to his amazing luck, it turned out that Keith was seated next to the most annoying guy of all, the one guy that got him recently expelled, Lance. Keith wasn't happy at all, the last thing he needed was someone increasing his chances of being expelled.

At first class wasn't to horrible, until it became obvious that Lance was getting uncomfortable with the presence of Keith. Most people are, of course, back Lance was like shaking and would flinch every time Keith made the smallest movement. It got to the point the his breathing was starting to get heavy, Keith thought that he was about to have a seizure or something. It was freaking him out.

When the class ended Keith was relieved, he was pretty sure if it went on any longer that the kid, Lance, would've probably passed out.

As he was walking to his locker, this random girl stopped him. "Hey, you're Keith right?" The girl asked "yeah?" Keith responded confused, the girl sounded a bit slurred, it was as if she was high or something, which was odd since they're in school. "Well I've heard of you and how you're so strong," the girl then put her hand on his arm. It was now obvious that she was high, Keith was so uncomfortable and confused on why anyone would be hitting on him, even if they are high.

Then suddenly one of the guys from the football team comes out of nowhere and shoves him, causing Keith to smack into a locker. "Get off my girl, asshole!" He guy said to Keith. Keith was shocked by the sudden shove, until a whole bunch of other team players came out and circled Keith.

"Babe, you're back!" The girl said to the guy. It was like she was both high and drunk at the same time, if that's even possible. Keith wanted to fight back, he could probably take out all of these guys easily. But he knew if he did that he'd be most definitely expelled, and although he hates school, it wouldn't be in any of his intrust to get expelled today.

"So you think you can just hit on my girl and away with it?" The guy threatens Keith. "She was the who hit on me-," Keith was cut off "I don't want to hear you're excuses dip shit!" The guy scoffed and all his friends laughed. Keith was tired of all this crap, he just wanted to go through the day without out any problems but of course that had to be ruined.

Little did they know that someone was watching the whole thing, and just as the guy was about to throw the first punch Lance interferes by yelling "Stop!"

___________________________________
Word count: 1047
Sorry I haven't updated in almost two months. If anyone still reads this I might update again. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night!