EPILOGUE

Kilfer landed at the Hall of the Seven Kings. Inside, everything was the same, the marble floor, the statues of the Seven Kings and the altar of the Wolf God was the same, but it bore a totally new meaning to him, one of responsibility, for he knew that he was the next human leader of the Pack to guard the Hall of the Seven Kings and become the Wolf God.

Taking a deep breath, he opened the doors and Ferhia and Mirdaff were there, and Mirdaff was the first to speak, "Kilfer, you're back!"

"Where is Master Mizervon?" Kilfer mumbled. He was far from joyful, but he must find where Mizervon's body was.

"His body is in the chamber down the hallway, but he wanted you to take this," Mirdaff took a pill out of his tunic pocket and grabbed a glass of water from the table near them and handed them to Kilfer, "The last immortality pill."

Kilfer took the pills and gulped it down his throat, and turned back to Mirdaff and Ferhia, "Come now, show me where Mizervon is."

Mirdaff led them down the hallway until they stopped at the end, and he pushed the door open. There, on a red mat Mizervon lay silent. After a thousand years, Mizervon had finally ended his suffering, his tiring contributions to fight against evil, and his usual wizened, tired eyes was replaced with calm.

Kilfer knelt beside Mizervon, and prayed to the Wolf God. Mizervon had left him forever, and he was on his own now. Although he was entirely uncertain if what would happen in the future, he knew that the blood of wolves ran in him, and the spirits of the Pack would aid him forever.

He is the Wolf Child.

●●○●●

Thank you all my friends for your kind support of The Hall of the Seven Kings, Book 2 of Wolf Child!! Finally, we have come to the end of this book and the series, if you have any comments, write it in the comments section or be free to pm me, I am open and appreciate all comments! See all ya next time:)

~TheNorthernEagle