That Wasn't Supposed to Happen | Randrew One Shot

Rebecca's POV

I stumbled into the kitchen that morning (more like the afternoon) after we had filmed the fab5 colabs. So much happend last night I felt like I was drunk, when in reality there wasn't an ounce of alcohol in sight. I started searching around hoping to find some form of food in O2Ls kitchen, but no such luck. I shouldn't be surprised. I must've made a noise because I start hearing stirring upstairs, footsteps confirming my theory. Andrew emerges from the doorway, also looking drunk.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"I don't know." I reply. He walks over to where I'm standing, rubbing his eyes. Yawning, he asks, "You want me to make you something?"

"Yes! Please?" I plead. He smiles, going on a mission to look for food, which I have a feeling we're both to fail. As I watch Andrew work in the kitchen, things start to come back to me about last night. But the things that stand out the most to me were the moments I had shared with Andrew. Standing up, I wonder over to where Andrew stands cooking.

Andrews POV

I see Rebecca walk up to me out of the corner of my eye. "Did you actually find food?" She asks. I nod, taking a quick glance at her before turning my attention back to the food in the pan. My thoughts wonder back to her as her face comes close to mine as she peers down at the food, clearly lost in thought, much like myself. Before I know what I'm doing, I lean in and kiss her. At first she doesn't move, but after a few seconds her lips fall in synch with mine. I turn my body, trying to put my hands on her to move her closer, which is a mistake. I drop everything in my hands, making a loud crash, and a mess on the floor. Rebecca jerks back, startled. We hear a few screams from upstairs, followed by some cuss words undoubtedly from Kian. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment and I avoid her eyes. "That wasn't supposed to happen." She says smiling, taking my hand and leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. She squeezes my hand, which I take as a sign that maybe this could turn into something. That wasn't supposed to happen either.

(2017 A/n: this was literally unfixable due to my godawful dialogue)