It's Time | Grester One Shot

Chester's POV

"Oh my god you have to see this one!" Grace laughed from inside the living room.

"Are you still on the Grester tag?" I called suspiciously as I walked into the room.

"I just can't stop laughing!" She said, almost in tears. "They're so onto us." She continued, kissing my cheek as I handed her a cup of iced tea.

"They've been "onto us" for months." I pointed out, taking a swig of my own drink.

"Whatever, Kermit." She retorted, referring to me as Kermit from the Lipton ad meme.

"Hey, I'm not the one who won't tell my fans the truth." I said, holding my glass to my lips. "But that's none of my business." I finished, taking a sip.

"Shut your f*ck up you dumb dumb," She rolled her eyes at me. "You know why I don't want to tell them."

"But they don't." I replied, getting on her nerves.

"Not yet." She grumbled, slamming her laptop shit, clearly annoyed by my comments.

"Be careful not to break it!" I smirked.

"F*ck you." She shot back at me.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry!" I apologized, approaching her. She didn't turn around, so I hugged her from behind, attacking her face with kisses.

"Okay, Okay," She spun to face me. "You idiot!" She remarked, smiling before leaning in to kiss me. Our lips moved in synch, and the smile still hung on he face as I pulled away.

"We can't troll them forever." I told her, holding her in my arms.

Graces POV

"They've kinda already found out." He gave me a weak smile. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's because you keep posting pictures of us." I said in an obvious tone, pulling away from him.

"Grace!" He called after me.

"What?!" I groaned.

"I take pictures, because I love you. And I want to show people that."

"Nice try," I nodded at him, being sarcastic.

"It's cliché, I know, but I want you and your fans to know that. I smiled as he cupped my cheek with his hand. "I know you hate it but, we have to tell them sooner or later." I sighed, looking at the ground.

"I know," I said quietly. "But I'm going to miss this just being our secret." I admitted, biting my lip nervously.

"So am I." He responded, lightly brushing my forehead with his lips.

"I'm going to miss it so f*cking much." I closed my eyes.

"Then let's go enjoy trolling while we can." He smirked. "Race ya to the computer!" He said, running off.

"When the f*ck do I run?" I asked myself, hearing Chester cackle in the back round.

He laughed, "Come on, Gracie!" He urged me.

"FINE!" I gave into him, happy we finally resolved that.

"Wait, hold on." He said, rushing back into the room.

"What?" I asked.

"Hi!" He said. Just then, I realized he was doing a snapchat video.

"Chester, f*ck off!!!" I laughed.

(A/N: love, love, love them! OTP alert haha. With the Grester snaps I just HAD to update.)

(2017 a/n: this is so fucking bad I'm so sorry. there's nothing to revise this is just absolutely the worst prompt and worst dialogue I've ever read in my life.)