✿Chapter 4: Senbon Sakura Hotel

Yay~ Another chapter for chu :3 Thanks, nyancatkai, for making an amazing cover for this story. you can ask her to make one for you, if you want~ just go to her book cover workshop

~Samantha-chan

Kido POV

"I'm sorry," Mary pouted. I nodded my head.

"You don't have to be sorry. If you wanna share a room with Seto, then it's fine. You guys are mature enough, right?" I smiled.

"Th-thanks for understanding," she stuttered. All of us were sitting at the main lobby, waiting for Seto to come back with the keys to our rooms. Mary and Seto would be sharing one, so Konoha, Shintaro, and Hibiya will share one, but only because Hibiya and Shintaro, for some reason, are in bad terms with Kano, and Kano supposedly isn't in good terms with Konoha, either, which left me with having to share a room with Kano.

Seto came back with three keys dangling from his hand. We all stood up from the expensive furniture we were sitting on, grabbed our stuff, and followed him to the elevator. There was a handsome blonde man there with a nice uniform on waiting for us inside the elevator. He had a name tag that said "Jeremy".

"What floor?" He asked us with a slight accent to his voice. We all looked at Seto.

"The 10th floor, please." The man nodded, and inserted the key on a slot, and pressed some random buttons.

"What's that for?" Hibiya questioned. Jeremy looked at him.

"Just safety issues for the wealthy people. That, and especially because there's been some... activity happening around here," he said mysteriously. Hibiya nodded, but still looked confused about the process.

The elevator made a loud ding! and we all stepped out as the doors opened.

"Thank you," we all muttered in unision, and Jeremy nodded. The elevator door closed, and it went back down to the main lobby.

"So what room do we get to stay at~?" Kano asked Seto eagerly.

"Well, here's your guys's key, Shintaro. The room number is on it," Ignoring Kano, Seto underhanded the key to Shintaro, who swiftly caught it. He looked at it and looked around, trying to figure out the location of the room. He began walking a certain direction, Konoha and Hibiya following his steps.

"And here," Seto gave Kano the other key to the impatient cat-eyed boy. Kano quickly took it and looked at it.

"C'mon, Danchou! I wanna see my room already!" he began to run towards the direction of the room.

Our room, I thought miserably.

Mary POV

"Wait up, baka!" Kido exclaimed as she ran after Kano. I swear, if they both weren't so confusing and blind, they would've been a couple by now. They would be a cute couple, too...

"Let's go, Mary," Seto said, interrupting my thoughts. I nodded, and followed him. It wasn't a far walk from the elevator. Seto unlocked the door with the key. Before opening the door, he turned to me.

"You sure about sharing rooms?" Seto looked at me with a concerned look on his face. I nodded my head.

"Of-of course I'm s-sure," I replied, blushing. He smiled and opened the door, exposing how big and elegant the room was.

"Woah.." Seto stared wide eyed. I didn't say anything from the shock of seeing this place.

So... cool! I ran towards the big fluffy white couch that was in the middle of the room, while taking off my flip flops, feeling the soft material of the carpet. I jumped on it for a long time, but then I remembered that Seto must be watching me. I abruptly stopped jumping while mentally facepalming. I can be such a kid sometimes.