''A true friend helps a friend in need...''

EDITED: 4/05/19!

In the school yard Yusei was sitting on a bench with Akiza and Crow...

''So Yusei... What's that mark on your cheek?'' Akiza ask

''It's like mine...'' Crow said looking concerned...

''I don't wan to talk about it...'' Yusei said while turning his head on the opposite direction.

''Look, we won't force you to tell us but we only want to know you better... How are we going to be best friend?'' Akiza said with a smile

Yusei sighed. ''Should I tell them?..."He tought''I can't!They would hate me or something.I know that Neo Domino City hates Satellite and it's people"  ''Sorry guys but I can't... You would hate me...''He said to them.

''Why would we hate you?! I have that mark as well and nobody cares!''Crow yelled.

''What Crow is trying to say is that... We aren't going to hate you!'' Akiza added.

Then Yusei took a deep breath and told them everything about his life. That he was from Satellite, that he moved into Neo Domino City, that he was really nervous about his new life etc... He didn't really have much of a choise but to tell them the truth. Besides they were his only friends!  When they heard all of this they were in shock! Then Yusei was ready to run away until Akiza grabbed his arm and pulled him in his seat. They were looking at Yusei confused but after a while Crow hugged Yusei thightly and said...

"Yay! Another guy from the Satellite!T hat makes it official! You and me are best buds!''

''You're from the Satellite to?'' Yusei asked...

''Yeah, didn't see the mark?'' Crow said pointing at his mark.

''Um...Guys...Did you forget about me?And no! I'm not from the Satellite!I'm from here! Neo Domino City!''

''Be lucky for that!'' Crow yelled.

''Well I have to go! Tea and Alexis won't be waiting me any longer!'' Akiza said, getting up from her seat.

''Who's Tea and Alexis?'' Yusei asked...

''Oh! They're Akiza's best friends! They go for shopping with her everytime!'' Crow answer him then he continued.

''I have to go to! Kalin, my best bud will kill me if I'm late! We meet again Yusei!..''

''Alright then! I'll been waiting you here!'' Yusei said with a smile while waving at Crow.

''Bye Yusei!'' Said Crow while running

Then Yusei was really bored because he had nothing to do. A few minutes later he heard someone screaming.''Please stop! Auuuugh!''

''What the hell is that?'' He said while running toward the sound. When he arrived in the place he had heared the sound he gasped as he saw three guys hurting a smaller boy with teal green hair pulled into a ponytail and olive green eyes. He was trembling a bit with a few bruises on his pale skin and with some hits. He looked really bad...

''Hey, guys! That's enough. Leave him alone!''

They all turned to him' 'And what the hell are you gonna do, make us?'' The leader laughed.

Yusei rolled his eyes ''First off, I'm obviously older that you, so I do have a reason to tell you to do something, and second off, not only I'm stronger than you, but I don't like bullies. Just quit picking on him and leave him alone already! You've have your fun so get lost!''

The three boys laughed before the leader swung to punch Yusei, but he quicly evaded. When the boy stumbled foward, Yusei elbowed him in the back not too hard, but enough hard to knock him down into the floor. However, before Yusei could react, one of the other boys managed to nail him in the face. He grunted as he stumbler backwards, throwing a hand over his left eye. Yusei gave a low growl and retaliated, kneeling the boy that punched him in the kidneys before kicking the other in the ribs, but the leader grabbed Yusei'd ankle and yanked it,causing the raver to hit the floor face first. The leader then managed to flip Yusei over before getting ready to shock him the face until...

''What in God's name is going on here!?'' Someone shouted ,everyone looking up to see a boy with long straight blue hair, a grey huge cote, purple shirt and blue pants who wasn't too pleased at the sight before him. ''Fighting is against the school rules. Now get out from here before I tell what happend to the priciple!'' When they heared that they ran as fast as the wind! Then the boy gazed Yusei with sympathetic eyes. ''Are you alright kid?''

He gave a small nob as he sat up ''I'm fine...''

''You sure?'' He asked...

''Yeah... Thank you for saving me from those bullies...''

''It was nothing! Besides I can't stand bullies..'' He said

''Me neither'' Yusei said with a giggle

''So...What's your name?'' The boy asked

''Yusei... Why?..''

''Nice to meet you Yusei! My name is Kalin!'' He said as he took out his hand waiting for a handshake. Then, something hit Yusei's memory...

''Kalin?.. Hey! You're that guy that Crow was talking about!'' Yusei said.

''And you are the guy that Crow met today!''

''Huh?! How do you know Crow?'' Both said at the same time

''Well.. you see...'' Kalin tried to say until....

DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''Oh well.. I have to go to my next class. We'll meet again Yusei!''

Then Yusei heard someone moaning in pain. ''Oh... My head... Huh... Who are you?...''

''I tried to stop those bullies but...I failed..''

Then the boy stood up and yelled ''Are you kidding me!? That was amazing! Nobody gets in their way! You are the first one who tried to stop THEM! Thanks!''

''Don't mention it... Hey what's your name?''

''Leonardo... But you can call me Leo!''

''Leo is it? Cool name..''

''So... What's your name?''

''Yusei..'' He simply aswered...

''That's the coolest name EVER!''

''Thanks..''

Then after their discussion they went to the nurse's office and Yusei saw with a suprise a girl who looked almost like Leo, only she was dressed in pink with long, teal green hair cascading down her back, a worried expression on her face... When he saw the two teens she gasped.

''Oh my Gosh Leo!'' She said while running to the boy and hugged him tight

''Ouch! Hey sis! That hurts!'' Then his sister drawed back...

''What happened to you? You're all beat up!''

''Some jerks were just messing with me, but this guy came in and kicked their butts!''

Then Akiza arrived ''I heard everything... So you helped Leo?''

''You know him?'' Yusei asked

''Of course! He's one of my best friends!''

''Oh... Well it's not a big deal ...I'll be fine...'' Yusei said grabbing his wrist...

''Well thank you for saving my brother!..'' The little girl said. ''I'm Luna! Leo's twin sister.''

''Yusei...''

''Yusei is it?'' Luna then smiled ''In that case, thank you again for your help!''

''Don't mention it...''He and Akiza then turned to leave.

''Oh wait! Here, at least put this over your eye to get swelling down. It's the least I can do...'' 

''Thanks...''

Ouch! That must really hurt! Oh well... Peace,Love&Yugioh!