The End Of Our Story

5 years pasted and Amora had time with her parents and all the others.That didn't stop her to continue her parents history to dueling.And as the years past more Amora became a teen and the best duelist in the world.But her life isn't gonna end alone she got a boyfriend that he's always going to be by her side.Who knows?Maybe they'll be more.But what's for sure is that their gonna end like their parents.Loved.And it may be safe to say that they all live happily ever after...

Magical Girl Mime:So this is how the story end?

Shinkai 14:Why didn't you say more about Amora's story

Echo & N Life:I liked it but I think it needs something

Saltyassshiper:I know!A song!Like these big finishing numbers!

Me:I'm not sure...It takes a lot...

Carolyn Josephine May Hendry:Yeah!Stop pussing her okay?!

Saltyassshiper:I'm not pouching her!I still want a song tho...

RinIdioshi:I've got just the one!Hit it Luna!

Luna:This song is for all you out there.Bcs Author - Chan is always here with new stories but the only thing you have to do is to be patience.It'll be a long way without you but we'll tell you all we about it when we'll see you again...

All singhers,me,followers:WHEN WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

Amora:(hugs me)Now that's how you end a series!

Me:Right and don't forget...

All of us:PEACE,LOVE&YUGIOH!BYE EVERYONE!