Crow loves Kalin?!

Kalin's thoughts

I live in a city of Love...and yet*stats crying*Flashback

''Um...Lulu?I'm sorry,I guess I really messed up this time...''

SMACK!''CAN YOU JUST PAY ATTENTION TO THE TASK AT HAND?ENOUGH WITH THIS ALREADY!We lost another duel because of You!I'll go find them myself!''*End of Flashback*

*Kalin hears Crow crying*Crow!?

''Oh Crow I'm so sorry for Akiza,I guess this is the cruel truth...''*Another Flashback*

''Kalin what's wrong?Are you ok?''Akiza asked

''Um,Akiza I made this for you!I hope you like it!''Crow said

''Sorry Crow,but I can't return your feelings...''Akiza said to him while turning around

''Huh?!!''Crow said

''AKIZA!!''Kalin shouted

Then Jack arrived''Wow!You guys can't read Akiza's mood can you?The love of her life just rejected her for good.You two are dense!''

''She likes someone else?''Crow thought while crying a bit*End of 2 Flashback*

''I should apologizes to Crow,he shouldn't be suffering bcs I couldn't stop Akiza''

WITH CROW...................

''She likes someone...I'm such a fool!''*cries*

AFTER A FEW MINUTES LATER.....................

''Crow...''Kalin said''Is everything ok?''Crow then said while crying

''I'M SORRY!I'm so sorry!''

''Why are you saying sorry?I should be saying sorry...''Kallin said

''Why are you sorry?Crow asked

''Be-because the girl you crying about,she broke your heart didn't she?And I didn't do anything.I'm sorry...''Kalin said while he was ready to cry too,but instead of that he kiss Crow in the lips

''Huh?''Crow thought

Kalin's thought

''I don't know who Lulu trult is...Yet someone I don't know has made me hurt someone I do know.Maybe Lulu isn't as perfect as I thought.I put her on a pedestol and I was blind by somethong that wasn't there and I hurt my prince...''Kalin break the kiss and shouted:"I'm so sorry!I don't know what I was thinking-''

''It's ok...''Crow said while staired at him''Um...Come with me...''

''Wait!WHAT?INSIDE?!''Kalin said with a little trembling

''Relax,I just want to fix something for you.''Crow said trying to comfort him

''...Fix something for me?''He said

''Can you give one of your cards?''Crow asked.The Kalin gave him the top card of his deck.Crow then made the outline of the card.He also painted a picture with him and Kalin hugged.

''Was that card for her?''Kalin asked

''Yeah it was...for girl that is too far from my reach.And I was blinded by her perfections and didin't notice the one who was truly by my side.''He gave Klin the cards''Thank you for always being there for me Kalin <3''He looks at the picture''Aww It looks super cute!''

''Hehe And you look beautiful.''Kalin said

Then Crow gasped and take a step back staring at Kalin with a scared face until Kalin smirked and kiss Crow in the lips.''I love you Crow,I always have...''

''I love you to idiot!''Crow said while giggle

Awww that was super cute!I hope I'm NOT boring you bcs it doesn't have(until now!)Kingcrubshipping parts but  do a little patience.When it comes it will be awsome!That I promise you!Peace,Love&Yugioh!