The Miracle Kid(Part 2)

(Imagine that her hair is blonde not pink!)

''Why're looking at the ceiling Yusei?''

''Because...She's looking at it so focused...''

''Yusei,I think our daughter can talk to spirits.''

''Can you please call Luna?''

Oh no!I'm in trouble!

Then I saw a spirit <<Hero Kid>>.He was casting a spell on Amora.

''Mom,Dad?''

''What's going on?''

''The dragon knew that he would't be alive forever so he gave a little bit of his power to a kid.That kid is Amora.''

''WHAT?!''

And now...........................................................................

No one's Pov

''So...How are we going to break the spell?''Akiza asked

''With a duel!''Luna said

''But...Who's gonna duel her?''Crow said looking around

''It has to be Jack or Yusei.They creat that power so they can break it too!''

''But,what will happen if we lose?''Yusei asked

''If you win Amora's gonna turn back to normal.But if you lose...You'll die...''They all gasped

''I'll do it!''Jack said

''What?!No,Jack!I can't risk loosing you!''Yusei said grapping him

''Come on Yusei I'll be fine!''

''Okay...But be careful!''He said with a sad face

''There is 1 thing left to do!Amora has to duel with Jack's deck and Jack with Yusei's deck''Luna added

''Okay!''They both say and Jack give his deck to Amora and Yusei to Jack.When Amora touched the deck she felt something.Something she never felt before.It was...So...Great...(I'm gonna right it backwards so it won't be such a spoiler ''live emaceb ehs''<-----)Thay both shouted''Let's Duel!"(Also this duel is from Yusei VS Jack)

Amora:4000 Jack:4000

''I'll go first!''Jack said''I'm summoning out Shield Wind in Defense Mode!Next I play 2 cards face down and end my turn!''

''In that case...*Draw*I summon Twin Sword Marauder in Attack Mode!Now allow to my Twin Sword Maraude to give you a welcome shot!''Amora said as her monster attack Jack

''Uhhgg...''Jack growed

''I may be younger but that doesn't mean I'm not 2 steps ahead of you and don't go by full force!''

Amora:4000 Jack:3300

''Then you have to know that Shield Wind can't be deastroed with one attack!It has to be defeded twice!''Jack said.Then Yusei sighed in relief.

''I do know that!And when Twin Sword Marause attacks a monster in Defenes Mode it can attack again!''Amora said pointing at Shield Wind''I said I was 2 steps ahead of you Dad,not just 1!''

Jack's Pov

What's going on with her?!I thoughtShe's not the kind daughter I know!

''Go my monster!Attack Shield Wind!''Amora shouted''And to end my turn I place one card face down!''

Amora:4000 Jack:2600