The Miracle Kid

Yusei's Pov

I was in mine and Jack's room with Amora in my arms.She was giggling a little and I was smiling.She been through so much but...She's still smiling...She's a true hero!

''That's my girl...''I said shofty.Then Jack arrived and said

''Is Mrs.Amora having fun?''He then tickle her a bit.

''Yusei,I'm so sorry...''Jack said like he was ready to cry

''Jack,it's not your fault.You were just scared.Like everyone else...''I said coming closer to him

''Not Akiza!She helped you get out!''

''Akiza did what she had to do!She thought that Sayer was her boyfriend but he was a traitor.She had to do it on her own!''I said trying to comfort him

''Your right...I'm sorry...''Jack said looking at his feet.

''Don't be!''I said.Then me and Jack realize that Amora was asleep.I place her in her cot and came even closer to Jack.Then I kiss him.That was a big suprise for him so his eyes widen but then he relax and kiss me back.Then we both break the kiss to get some air.''You don't have to apologizes...''I said relaxingin in his lap.He the smirked and take my jacket off.

''J-Jack?!What are you up to?!''I said trembling a little.Then Jack chuckled and said

''You know I can help it when you act like that...''Jack returned the kiss deeping it greatly.

Jack's Pov

I then kiss Yusei deeply.His eyes fashed open but,as usual,he didn't pull away.His eyes slowly faling shut just like me.I ran my tongue gently over Yusei's lower lips waiting for entrance.He quicly accepted as the kiss became fiery with passion.After some seconds we parted for some air.We were both panting as I started licking Yusei's neck.

''Ah...mhn...ha!''I heard Yusei moan as I continued to kiss him.

Back to Yusei's Pov

He then started to go lower to my chest and then to my stomack''Ahhh!......ha''I moaned again.Jack then smiled and said to my ear whispering''You make such adorable little sounds...''I blushed and kiss him leaving a train of savila between our mouths.I then spoke''Look...I know I'm not...as I used to be...I know you don't like me anymore...''

''Yusei,you could't be more wrong.You're even more beatiful than ever.''Jack said while he was on top of me''Let's have dozen more~''

''Mm-''Then we both heard Amora crying.I put on my jacket and said''Or...We can just practise.''I picked Amora up and said to Jack''That crying reminds me the crying she have in the hospital...''

Flashback~

Jack's Pov

''Don't worry Yusei,I will be here no matter what!I'll never live your or our child's side and you have to stay strong!''I said while heaving Yusei's arm very tight!

''J-Jack,I'm scared!''Yusei said while crying very loud

God let thid END!I thought

''JUST ONE MORE PUSH!''The doctor yell and Yusei push for the last time until we both heard a loud''Wahhhhh!''And sobbings

''Heh!C'mere,that's right.Right to mommy!''Yusei said while grapping Amora

''Heh!''I spoke looking at my daughter

''H-Hi<3Oh my God Jack,she's more perfect than I imagine!''Yusei and me started crying

''Sh-She is!She's so small!''I said while smiling