Chapter two

Hi

mridu9907 n Tejupuni

Recap; Ragini speaks for herself. Poor Laksh is confused. Sanskaar is happy that Laksh is seeing the real Ragini. Swara is confused abt Laksh behaviour.

Swara was fuming in anger. How dare she to deny the offer! I thought she would be jumping in happiness. I was so sure!.

Ragini was lying on her bed lost in her thoughts. What is happening here? Y do I feel something is wrong?!.

She moves on her bed. Her view felt on the window. The moon was shining bright the light was giving her a warm feeling. Seems like the moon is on my side! The bright side of the life is with me now!.

Laksh couldn't sleep either. He was continuously staring out of the window.

I wonder what had happened to Maa to ask Ragini's hand for Sans Bhai! She doesn't love him she loves me

I wonder what had happened to Maa to ask Ragini's hand for Sans Bhai! She doesn't love him she loves me... Haan she loves me! But y do I feel strange n angry?!. Do I lo....

He shakes his head.

No, that is not right. No no no I love Sw...

He shakes his head again. He went through his hair n thought for a moment.

Who do I love?!

What do I want?!

N y I felt that anger when they asked for Ragini's hand for Sanskaar?!.

I wanted to smash Swara's face, for giving Maa such a stupid idea!.

Sanskaar was happy he was at the garden n was watching at Laksh.

Seems like Lucky is thinking of something or someone?!. It's effecting him. Stupid Swara has just made is easier for me to make Laksh understand that he doesn't love her but Ragini, his best friend!.

All were thinking what this all could mean.

On the next Morning

Laksh woke up early well he couldn't sleep the whole night just then Sans saw him n his sleepy eyes.

Sans smirks. "Laksh my bro what happen?".

Laksh looked at him confused. "Bhai what u mean?".

Sans shrugs. "Arrey Lucky. I just saw ur eyes. Those two eyes which haven't slept the whole night!". He said in a teasing way.

Laksh blushes. "No Bhai nothing like that!".

Sans laughs. "Really then y r u red? I mean ur cheeks r red like a tomato didn't u slept well Bcz u dreamt of someone?". He ask with a lifted eyebrow.

Laksh shook his head. "Bhai to dream of someone means to sleep but I couldn't sleep the whole night!".

Sans nods. "So that means someone has stolen ur sleep! But who?!".

Laksh didn't answered as he himself wasn't sure. Poor guy unfortunately he is most of the time confused 🤦‍♀️.

At Baadi

Ragini was so happy when she received a letter from the famous music academy in which she had applied before the whole Laksh thing started.

Miss Ragini Gadodia

We r happy to inform u, that u have been selected for our Academy. Soon ur trainee will start. We r looking forward to have u soon with us.

Music Academy xyz!

Ragini was twirling around. "Daadi!!!!!".

Daadi heard her shout. She come running toward her. "Laado what happened? Y r u shouting like this?".

Ragini smiles at her. "Daadi Maa I have been selected for the famous music academy. They gave me a seat!". She was smiling like a mad girl.

Daadi was confused. "But Laado all of a sudden. How n y?!".

Ragini who had a big smile on her face, was upset now. "Daadi Maa I have applied for the seat before the Maheshwari come n asked for my hand. I have obeyed to ur wish, twice n both the times I got hurt. Now I want to live my life on my own wish. There is only Ragini n no one else!". She was very determined.

Daadi nods. "Laado of course u can go n live ur dream. But just think once will u be able to live alone in an unknown city?".

Ragini was strong now. "Daadi Maa please don't make me weak! I'm not! I will go there n only return when I have archived my success!".

Ragini left from there. She went to her room n made fists of her hands. Uff I can't believe it y is Daadi Maa always trying to keep me under her. She never let me grow! Never let me take my own decisions. But not any more. I will go n no one will stop me!.

____

Will she go or will someone stop her?!
N if someone stops her will she listen to the one?!.

Please comment and vote