Chapter five

Hi

Fast I know...

Recap: RagLak met each other. They r leaving their own life's.

Now 3 years have passed but it's not all... No, 3 years of Ragini's success... she has ended her studies n become a famous playback singer.

Now in total 6 years have passed n she is finally returning to her home. She is very happy after all she missed them all... but what she didn't expect was the marriage postpone. Yes SwaLak wedding got postponed coz of her.

She only got the notice. "I won't marry without my friend!". Ragini was broken reading it. They knew her situation n still they r playing with her feelings. It's not fair!

People use to say everything is fair in love n war. Here her love become her war. She couldn't do much as the families insisted her to come too. Otherwise they will postpone it again.

Ragini had no other choice. But to accept their wishes otherwise she would be responsible for the delay of the wedding n that is something what she doesn't want to be.

Ragini took a deep breath. She was living in Mumbai n was recognised by her voice like she wanted to be. She took a step toward Baadi. She stopped in front of the door hearing the sounds of music...

🎼Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
gungunane ki wajah tum ho
jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
o re piya re

You're the reason for smile.
You're the reason for humming.
I can't live, can't live,
Can't live (without you), O beloved.

O re lamhe tu kahin mat ja
ho sake to umr bhar tham ja
jiya jaaye na jaaye na jaaye na
o re piya re

O moment, don't go anywhere,
If possible, stay here for all life.
I can't live, can't live,
Can't live (without you), O beloved🎼

She smiles genuinely. They r playing my song...

Then she heard the voice. "Wah Wah wah... u all r happy but my happiness hasn't arrived yet... how can I smile when my smile is away?". He pouts.

"Laksh?". She opens the door n there he was standing in front of her...

Laksh faded face got a new colour of love. "Ragini!". He goes to her n hugs her tight. Ragini was smiling n laughing. "Laksh!". He lifts her n twirls her. She was confused. "What r u doing the other's r watching n Swara?".

Laksh pouts he placed her down. "What Swara Swara? N what will the other's say? I don't care!". Ragini widen her eyes. "But Laksh it's ur wedding tonight u can't hug me!".

Laksh got confused so the other's. "Ragini I'm not getting married!". He was standing behind her. He shows on the banner...

Swara weds Sanskaar....

"Oh that friend was waiting for my arrival!". Sanskaar come. "Yes, I was waiting but not alone...?". He saw Laksh who was showing him a to keep quiet. Ragini got confused. "How?".

Sanskaar took a deep breath. "Well...?". He scratches his back head. "I will explain. But not here alone. Come!". Laksh pulls her out of the house. She was totally confused. "Btw u didn't invited me for the award function. I will never forgive u this!". Ragini widen her eyes. "U remember...!". She said under her breath.
Laksh nods with a pout.

They were in the backyard. "Laksh the wedding is taking place inside the house. What r we doing here?". Laksh places his palm on her mouth. "Sshh! U won't say a word u will only listen to me!".