[1]

I remembered mentions of the cult being on the news earlier that day as the hooded man stood over me. A cult that worshiped a god who could make them into higher beings. A god who could make them better than the androids that they so hated.

I kicked and I bit and I clawed at the man. I wanted to get out of his grasp. I wanted to get to my mother. They had been beating her, torturing her, taking her apart piece by piece, and desecrating her battered body. I wanted to hold her and tell her she was loved as she died.

Instead I had to watch her die slow and alone. The man forcefully turned me onto my stomach and for a foolish second I believed they would defile me like they did my mother. I began to cry as I continued my struggle for freedom. When I felt the burning pain on my back I couldn't even scream for help. I couldn't call to my mother while my skin melted and charred under the metal because she was dead. I couldn't yell for my father as they branded my like a cow because I did not know if he were alive either.

I lifted my hand to my face and wiped the trail of salty liquid from my cheeks when I heard Sebastian speak, "Your stress level has heightened by 63% should I run you a relaxing bath?"

"No," I mumble climbing out of bed.

He remained in my desk chair, red eyes on my face, "the weather today is 78 degrees Fahrenheit [25 celsius], partially cloudy with a 48% chance of showers".

I nod and pull a random blouse and skirt from my closet. Pulling off my father's old MIT shirt I had been wearing to bed lately, I placed it at the end of my mattress. I ignored the android's calm stare as I buttoned up my blouse and tucked it into my skirt.

He spoke again as I attached my gun holster to my thigh, "Your style of dressing interests me, is it the style referred to as Lolita?"

"Yes," I said as I looked over his uniform, boring and black other than his model number where a breast pocket could be, "Would you like to partake, Sebastian?" I asked already walking into my closet. I stopped at my tie rack and began looking through the copious amounts of different fabrics and patterns.

"Ah," I acknowledged as I removed the one I wanted before walking out, "Here we go," I showed the bot the tie as I began to undo the boring black one he was wearing, "Now we can match".

He tilted his head at the tie and blinked at it. His sensor blinked yellow before turning back to a cool blue. Assuming he likes it I straightened out his collar and began to tie a simple kelvin knot.

"We have a lot to do today," I stated brushing invisible dust off of his shoulders, "Please have Tanaka pull the car around for us".

"Of course, Sir".

"Ciel," I remind him softly as I make my way to the closet to retrieve a pair of shoes.

"Of course, Ciel".