[2]

Tanaka dropped us off at the shops in down town London to check in the new storefront of Mother's, now my, company. Sebastian walked beside me quietly with his hands placed respectfully behind his back. I chuckled softly when I was hugged suddenly in a very Lizzy-esk way.

"Ciel! It's so good to see you!" She cheered pulling back to look at me. These days the blonde wore her hair in a short bob with slightly longer bangs though she still kept her headbands from our youth. It was easy to detect that I got my sense of dress from her with us standing so close together like this. It would be a shock if I didn't pick up the style from her after so many years of her dressing me up while we played.

"Phantomhive, what a pleasant surprise".

I almost groaned at Trancy's annoying drawl but instead I forced out a smile, "Elizabeth, it was absolutely lovely to see you and your dearest husband again but I must be going-"

"What is this?" The blond man leaned close to inspect Sebastian whose sensor dickered yellow briefly.

"An Android I designed in my birthday," I lied easily, "His name is Sebastian and he has just completed all of his field tests," I turned back to my cousin gripping her hands, "Do join me for tea sometime, I really must go-"

Alois cut me off again, "It," he corrects frowning at me, "It's name is Sebastian, will it be released to the public".

"No, he was a special gift for my eighteenth birthday," I elaborate before leaning down to kiss the girl's cheek, "I'll see you later," I glanced over at Sebastian, "Come along".

"Yes, Sir". I didn't bother correcting him as we walked away. We walked through the mechanical doors of the shop and were hit with a small burst of cool air. The light scent of candy and slightly fresh paint made me calm down a bit as I looked around. Everything seemed to be just the way I had requested it. The young woman behind the counter seemed to be in awe of me and I smiled kindly at her memorizing the name on the holotag pinned to her apron. Mei-Rin

"Your father owns the Hive Incorporation, does he not?" Sebastian asked as we walked around the store.

"He does," I replied placing a few butterscotch and caramel soft chews in the small candy basket I had grabbed from beside the door.

"So why are we here? I had thought we were going to see a new store front for the company," the dark haired bot questioned.

"This is Funtomhive, the toy and candy company I inherited from my mother," I informed him as I crouched down to grab a box of Peach Bows, "I have been running the company since I was twelve years old".

"You are a very capable young man, sir".

"Ciel," I correct reaching up to pluck a few Sour Apple Swirls from the lolli stand.

Gasoline[]SebaCiel AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें