0:03

Thomas Sangster ✔️
@SangsterThomas

The boxes are done and unpacked but this bloody bugger fell asleep!

05/08/18, 15:46
23k retweets 75k likes

Reality

The blonde placed his phone onto the small bedside desk, smiling to himself as he looked at his husband. He decided to be annoying and started poking Dylan's face.

"Tommmmyyyy,"

The brunette whines scrunching his nose as the blonde chuckles not stopping his actions.

Suddenly, two strong arms grabbed the blondes slim waist and pulled him down. The boy tried to move but the brunette wouldn't let go, only tugging his head happily into his husbands neck.

"Dylllaaannnn,"

The blonde copies the brunettes tone as he heard the other boys snores. Soon he stopped whining but started laughing hysterically.

"D-Dylan!"

The blonde laughed as the brunette tickled his side, where Thomas had his sensitive tickling spots. The brunette adored the blondes laugh so he didn't stop until Thomas started to feel tired.

The brunette stopped tickling and spooned the other boy instead. The older boy pushed his back to Dylan's front as they cuddled together, embraced in their loving arms.

✨✨✨

Ola! :)
This one was short but hey some cute Dylmas action!
-Lizzie