0:29

Dylan O'Brien ✔️
@dylanobrien

The twins are asleep... time to spend some time with my love, ❤️ #DylmasTakesOver2020

 time to spend some time with my love, ❤️ #DylmasTakesOver2020

31/12/19, 23:55
1.3M retweets 1.4M likes

Reality

Dylan and Thomas stood together on the balcony as they stared at each other with pure love and passion. Thomas had his hands wrapped around Dylan's neck, whilst the other boy had his hands securely around the blondes middle.

"5"

The count has began as the two lovers leaned a little closer still looking at each other eyes, occasionally at the others lips.

"4"

Comet ran around the legs onto the small chair looking at the two excitingly.

"3"

The boys foreheads touched, making the blonde giggle as Dylan brushed the noses together.

"2"

"I love you,"

The brunette whispered softly to the smiling blonde.

"I love you too,"

"1"

The fireworks surrounded them just when their cold lips touched. The brunette bought his hand to the blondes cheek as he titled his head gently to his side trying to get a better angle. Their lips moved together lovingly, both putting the same amount of love as the other.

The boys pulled away after awhile, panting a little making small smoke in the night sky as they breathed out. Their heads touched once again with more brighter and swollen lips.

"To the new year of love, happiness and success,"

The blonde spoke after a time of silence. The brunette smiled tightening his arms around the boys waist.

"For all five of us,"

Comet barked happily as he knew he was included making the boys smile. Thomas put his head on Dylan's chest as they looked at the sky watching the fireworks appear in the dark star sky.

They couldn't be happier

✨✨✨

Aww cuties! :)
-Lizzie

———————

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you all for so much support ❤️
1K views?! I just can't believe it! Thank you so much ❤️

Now I wish for all to have a good and lovely day/night 💋