0:08

Dylan O'Brien ✔️
@dylanobrien

My love showing off his talent at motorcycles, off we go!

28/11/18, 13:47
75k retweets 88.5k likes

Reality

"Thomas! Slow down!"

The brunette yelled as the blonde speeded up a little. Thomas only laughed,

"No can do, sugar-muffin!"

Dylan rolled his eyes at the silly nickname he hated that the blonde loved annoying him with it.

It was a cold morning indeed,  but the boys decided to go early Christmas shopping for some people and also finally starting to look at things they needed for their soon-to-be twin angels.

"Let's get it over with so we can cuddle at home!"

The blonde shouted speeding up, making the brunette laugh as he tighten his arms around the other boys waist.

Time Skip

Dylan and Thomas walked around the shopping centre, with their hands tightly intertwined together as they both carried some plastic bags filled with presents for their friends.

"Dyl! Look!"

Thomas suddenly exclaimed as Dylan followed his gaze confusingly, but soon smiled as he saw the big sign 'MotherCare'.

"You wanna go there?"

Thomas quickly nodded his head, already dragging the other boy with him as they both enter the shop.

There weren't many people there, but they still saw many parents preparing themselves for their new babies. Dylan felt unsure being here as, a women looked at their intertwined hands in disgust. Dylan frown for a second before protectively wrapping his arm around the blondes waist and smiled in victory as the women scuffed and turned away.

The blonde took no notice as he looked around at all the clothes, toys, and furniture.

"Shall we choose the stroller first and the clothes?"

Thomas nodded his head smiling at his husband as they made their way upstairs to choose a stroller for their baby princesses.

Walking up the stairs, they were met with many strollers to choose from. The blonde quickly pulled the brunette to the section for twins making Dylan chuckle at Thomas's excitement.