0:17

The boys stayed for another hour, waiting until their baby girl will be ready, but their families left giving them sad smiles

The boys stayed for another hour, waiting until their baby girl will be ready, but their families left giving them sad smiles. Dylan smiled back at them but Thomas said nothing. It was like he was frozen. Like he was dead. He felt selfish. He still has a daughter to look after, care for, love. But he couldn't fight the fact he felt broken for their second daughter. She was too pure to leave this world.

She deserved the world, but the world didn't deserve her.

The slow ticking of the clock in the hallway was the only sound heard in the hospital. It was starting to slowly drive the brunette crazy.

The both can't wait to leave and go home. They couldn't wait to reveal the name of their daughter, to the family. They just want to go home. They want to love their baby girl, tell her it's okay because she still had them and they still had her. Their baby will be remembered and never be forgotten.

The blonde slowly closed his eyes, finally feeling peace but the pain in his heart was still there. Only hidden, waiting to come back out again. Dylan ran his hand over Thomas's hair as his eyes became heavy as well. Soon the two heartbroken boys fell asleep wrapped living in each other arms.

The sound of shouting and disbelief filled the boys ears as they slowly woke up. Opening their eyes and sitting up straighten, the two boys saw some of Doctors and nurses running around. The two looked confused as they frowned watching the whole situation unfold.

Suddenly, James run out of the room and looked around until his eyes met the other two boys. He quickly made his way to the boys with tears but not sad, but disbelief and confusion.

"James? What's going on?"

Dylan asked as they stood up. James only smiled and hug the two confused boys tightly.

"It's the baby,"

-Time Skip -

The sound of baby talk filled the silent room as the two boys sat on the chairs as they both held both of their daughters.

"H-how?"

The blonde breathed out as he held the second baby in his arms, alive.

The doctors looked at each other before looking back the two boys.

"It looks like the second baby was only dying, and when you placed the first one next to the dying one, somehow her heart started to beat, and her oxygen levels were back to normal. Looks like she was her little miracle,"

The boys looked at their two daughters as they placed them back next to each other in their little hospital beds.

"She's our little miracle, both of them,"