0:40

Dylan O'Brien ✔️
@dylanobrien

Early Christmas presents from friends!

30/11/20, 17:02
1M retweets 1.2M likes

Reality

It was close to midnight when Thomas received a message he was hoping to get, well not really. The stars shined through the window as the blonde boy sat on one the chairs, his arm slightly bend allowing him to lay his head on it, as he held the phone tightly in his other one.

He felt a tear fall out of his eye but quickly wiped it away. Why was he being so childish? It's a part of his job. It's not always as we want it.

But Thomas felt horrible. He wanted to impress not only his two little angles, but also his love.

A sigh left his parted lips as he closed his eyes, trying to take the moment in.

He jumped a little, when he felt two arms hug him tightly. A smile crept upon the blondes lips and pushed his back to the other boys chest.

"There will be other auditions, Tommy,"

"I know, it's just this one had a good pay and I really needed it..."

The brunette felt his eyebrows frown at the words. He carefully pulled away and put his hands on his husbands cheeks making the blonde look at him.

"Why? We have enough money to live off, don't worry. Besides there will be other auditions, better ones and-"

"I want to have another child Dylan,"

✨✨✨