Prologue

Lies. Secrets. In your mind, they are both the same thing. They are just hidden truths. Things that keep you from seeing reality. Your life, everything you had grown up believing, was a web of lies, secrets, and misplaced trust. And when you finally learned the truth, it was too late.

You had been taught that they were good, everyone had. You had been taught not to question anything they did because it was for everyone's well being. It was to "make the world better." As if. They only wanted money. They only goal was to control every economic resource possible, and nothing would get in the way of them. Why could no one see this? Well, some people did. People like your mom. People did, by those people ended up dead.

"Suicide." Thats what they tried to pass it off as. But you knew better. You knew that your mom didn't take her own life. You knew your mom wouldn't leave you behind like that. Leave you alone. With your father. So ever since then, you were determined to find the truth. You ran away from your house, to the only person who actually cared. And that's the beginning of how you met seven boys that were just like you. That were determined to find the truth.

Cover by: chiminiex