Chapter 3

Jack POV:-

I was there, Drinking in the Pub. I'm always like that. Drinking, Sleeping with  girls and this things are not new for me. 

I was Drinking Continuously until I saw her, She makes me Feel something else which I Can't imagine. No girl can do this, No girl can be sweet and innocent like her. I was looking at her. She was looking so Beautiful. I could feel she Felt nervous in my gaze. And it makes me happy...That I have a Affect on her.

I have planed Everything Angel....and I'm going to Make you Mine Today!.

Faith POV:-

As I received the Message. My Eyes opened Wide. It was From Mr. Raymond as Boss or Jack.

"You're not going to Dance with him!". I saw this Message and my eyes opened Wide. I was Shocked at his behavior. It was like A Possessive Boyfriend doesn't wanted that his Girlfriend can Dance with someone else. But I have no relation with him like that. Right?

I ignored the Message and Extended my Hands. He took me to the Dance floor. I could see Jack from his Shoulder. He told me his name Dave.

I could see Jack's eyes burning with Anger while he was Drinking furiously.

Do you thing I'll stop you? Then it's your Misunderstanding. Drink all the bottle, all the bar even all the River....I don't care.

Really Faith? You don't care?

Shut up and yes! I. Don't. Care!

As the Song ends. I saw Jack standing from his Stool walking towards Me and Dave. I gulped in Fear. I don't know Why this Psycho makes me feel Nervous.

He came towards me with a Fake Smile on his face.

"Can I talk with you?!". He said Sweetly but I could see the Venom inside.

" Um...I think I should go!". Dave Excused and went away. I look at him from behind, because I don't wanted to look at Jack.

He grabbed my Hands and Pulled me Outside. I tried to free myself but his grip was Tight. I Even tried to Shout but the Song was too loud that no one could hear me.

When We reach outside. He pushed me towards the Wall and Presses my back to the wall. He came close to my Face that I could feel his Breath on my Skin.

His Eyes were all Red...It was like he'll burst any second now. He put both of his hands in my sides to Trap me. He came more Close that I could feel the movement of his lips on my Skin.

"I told you Not to Dance with him!". He said grinning his teeth in anger.

" But Why can't I dance with him?!". I asked Shockley.

"Because you're Only Mine!". He said coming more close to me.

" What? I'm not a Toy to Claim Mr.Raymond. I'm a Human, How can I be yours?!". I said Raising my Eyebrows.

"So,you're saying you're not Mine?!". He asked raising his Eyebrows.

" Yes!". I said Clenching my teeth.

"Then I'll make you Mine!". He said with a Smirk.

" What do you me-!". I was Saying but I felt a Sharp needle on my Neck going inside my Skin making me Yell but I didn't because he Put his hands on my Mouth stopping me from yelling.

I felt Dizzy. My body was not responding. My Vision started to get Blurred and in no time I fainted.

"I will protect you and Make you mine Angel!". These were the last word I heard before Fainting.

Jack POV:-

Yes. I Will protect her. I will protect my angel and make her Mine. I know what I was doing is Wrong but She's making me Crazy.

I was never like that before Until I saw her. She Makes me Crazy for her.

As She Fainted. I held her with her Tiny waist. Her body was Tiny but Perfect. I held her in Bridal Style gently not to hurt my Little Angel. I took her into The car and told Driver to Drive.

I Brushed her hairs from her Face and Looked at her with Smile on my Face.

" I'll Take Care of you Angel!". I said with a Smile.

I was Happy, Happy that my Angel is with me. I knew I can't Control myself if I'll see her in Office. I don't wanted her to Resign that's why keeping her with me is the Best Idea.

I took her Home. My Mother, Father, Brother and James were Shocked to see a girl with me.

I Put her on the Bed Gently and Covered her With Blanket. I didn't Change her Clothes because I knew She'll not like it. But I removed her heels and then Went outside...To face them.

"Who's this Girl Jack?!". My Mother asked me raising her eyebrows.

I didn't answer and ignored her.

" Reply your Mother Jack!". My father said angrily.

"She's My Angel. Mine and Only MINE!". I said in anger and they were Shocked.

" Jack. Are you Crazy? You kidnapped her!". James Shouted at me.

"I love her!". I replied Shortly.

" This Doesn't mean you can Kidnap her!". Mother said Angrily.

"If She'll wake up and Begged me that She wants to leave. I will Let her leave this House. Do you Understand Jack?!". My Mother Shouted at me.

" Mom! You will not do this!". I shouted too.

She can't let my Angel leave.

My Angel can't leave me. I'll make sure of that!

"I can And I will Jack!". She said.

" If She'll leave this House. I'll burn this Entire Country. My Angel is not going to leave me!". I said Angrily grinning my teeth.

"Jack! You're behaving like a Psycho!". James Shouted.

" Yes,I'm a Psycho. My Angel made me Psycho. Psycho for her!". I said with Smile on my face.

"Jack, Darling Listen! She will not be happy living here!". Mom said Sadly.

" Mom! You don't know. My Angel will be Happy. Happy with me. I'll make her feel happy!". I said reassuring her and went into my room.

"Melissa, if she'll wake up. Then tell me okay!". I said to a Maid and She nodded. Then I went inside my room.

Third Person POV:-

" Ronnie, What Happened to our Jack?!". Her Mother said while tears were dripping from her Eyes.

"We can't do Anything now. He's Possessive over her. He's Obsessed with her. We just have to take care of that girl and make her feel happy!". He said reassuring her.

" We can't ruin her Life because of our Spoiled Child!". Her Mother said.

"If she leave. Jack will find her again. You remembered how he act when he like something, he does everything to Make it His. He is doing the same with her!". His Dad said Sadly.

" But She's not a Toy!". Her Mother argue.

"Just Hope that everything will be Fine!". His father said reassuring her Mother and they went into their room.

James also went to his House. And His Brother Lucas also went to Sleep.

******
A/N:-

Hope you all like it.

And James is Jack's Friend not his Brother. His Brother Lucas is 10 years old.

Lots of love 💕

Vote 🌟

~A